Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #21
Gifted
ober0176 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Calendar issues...

I've been having the same issue this month, too.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 11:16 AM   #22
bb11597
Gift Guru

poulette24 is on a distinguished road

It is now the 5th and I had to go back to reanswer all the questions on the calendar. I just want to see the picture, and guess what it is. Seems like every day you need to start over.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #23
Woohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Susiebobb is just really niceSusiebobb is just really nice

I'm having this problem too. I can only answer the daily bonus question once. But every time I go to the calendar, it shows 0 bonuses and it does not show any questions answered. Even if I answer Jan 1, then close the calendar and reopen it right away, it still shows it unanswered. I hope they fix it soon. I like uncovering the pictures too.
Susiebobb is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #24
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

I have also been having the problem since the new calendar started. I also noticed that February only has 28 days and 2008 is a leap year so it should have 29.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #25
given by PM only
Webkinz :)
scrapbookgirl77 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
Yeah, I noticed that tonight.. (Before I got booted off) i hope they fix it soon. I discovered it by accident, I had to leave for an appointment in the middle of doing my dailies. I didn't think I had done Quizzy's yet, so when i can back I did it and he quesiton looked familiar. I contemplated contacting Ganz to take thier 10 KC back but figured it would be more trouble than it was worth for that small amount when they have bigger problems to deal with. Plus considering I've lost a wonderland bed and a Goober trophy because of the glitches, I'd say call it even.
BTW, I lvoe your screename. I love scrapbooking, too!!! Every Wednesday my mom and I and some friends get together and work on our albums. I just got a ton of new stuff from CM so now I have an incentive to do more albums!!!
Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, Ijust got so excited about your screenname.
Hey,
Thanks for the comment!! I'm definitely addicted to scrapbooking. Although Webkinz and WI has been taking up a LOT of my time
Old 01-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #26
doggie313

doggie313 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg it happened to me too but today i tried it and it finally is staying so try it now
good luck
Old 01-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #27

kissyer is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I hate Quizzy's!!!!!!!!!!! I just do it for jobs if thats what you r talking about:pgn::chi::koala::rdr::seal:that is only some of my
Old 01-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #28
Gifted

kscoot is on a distinguished road

The calendar is fixed!
Closed