Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Question Answered: BYPASS a purple ! SPREE Card?

I am near the Mall; two blocks away to be exact. I have 1,230 credits and would like to purchase and gift the fountain to one of my Girl Scouts. The last time I was this close to the Mall with this many credits, I got the Robber purple ! Spree Card and it took my fun away!

If I land on a purple ! Spree Card - do I have to click it? Can I X out and have it vanish from my next visit? OR can I do anything else to bypass the purple ! Spree Card?

Thank you so much for your help!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
I just click out I know EXACTLY what you mean
Just quit the game and go back if you have more rolls
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: BYPASS a purple ! SPREE Card?

I don't think you have to, I always click on mine to see what I get though xD
Try to X out and see if you can not see your purple card
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Yes you should be able to click out, worse case scenario you can just close the window. Not sure if they'll make you click the spree card next time you play Spree though.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I just click out I know EXACTLY what you mean
Just quit the game and go back if you have more rolls
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for each of your replies; I was hoping someone out there had experienced this too!
I have never felt so nervous nearing a mall before

I will simply click out of game next time so I do not have to face the thought of that raccoon taking my loot again!!!

Very appreciative!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed