Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #21
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Bye bye W Tales?

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
What?!?! I had no idea they where ending! I used to love to read them, i read a few stories. I was just about to start reading them again.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder what they're up to... Wait, there was an official statement saying they're ending?
I never heard the statement, so I don't think so.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

RiaTabby has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, they need better endings. I was annoyed that with the Molly Pig the babysitter one where Molly babysits Milly for the week. I mean, at the end of one of the parts where Milly was heard screaming from the bathroom, I was thinking that she had fallen in or something dramatic, climatic and INTERESTING like that. But no, the bath had over flowed, that happens regulary once a week with my friends little brother!
RiaTabby is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #23
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

If the W-tales were ending, they should have had them end at the end of a story instead of starting a new story and then ending it. No fair, Ganz!
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 05:48 PM   #24

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Ugh seriously Ganz? Whats up with them. they are taking everything away. I never heard they were going to stop them! I liked them. Later, all thats going to be left is going to be our webkinz house
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 06:59 PM   #25
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I don't think they're going to end them. I check WI and the Webkinz Newz every day, sometimes more than once a day, so I would've heard something about it. Besides, like someone pointed out, they just started a new story. They wouldn't end it with the first chapter of a new story.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #26

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Actually, this is a fake rumor. I made a thread and put the "fact" that it was over. and WI deleted it saying that thats not true. so this isnt true.
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #27
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't have a clue.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #28
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Yes, sadly they are gone
But, there are still available in the Clubhouse Reading Room
or here on Webkinz Insider!
Sorry to loose your favorite books
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #29
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Awww! I used to like reading them. I remember Amanda Panda's intro, and how they used them to foreshadow the Charm Forest, and the story of Doug.
The only reason I stopped reading them was because I never liked how they crammed it together. The lack of spacing made it hard for me to read.
For example:
"Can we go outside?" "Sure!" The puppy was excited and was ready to get his ball.
You know what I mean?
I would have rather it be more like a book, with like:
"Can we go outside?" the puppy asked.
"Sure!"
The puppy was excited...etc.
But yeah. They used to be cute.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #30
(:the webbies i grew

Brookelynne1999 is on a distinguished road

i dint relly like them