Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Buying a pet from the WW estore (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/buying-pet-webkinz-world-estore-795632/)

prphk09-25-2014 05:17 AM

Buying a pet from the WW estore

Hello,

I will really appreciate if someone can answer my question, If I buy a pet from the WW estore will I get a code? or will I be taken to the adoption center?

Thank you

feona09-25-2014 05:39 AM

Re: Buying a pet from the WW estore

If it is a plush pet you will be directed to Amazon.com to purchase the pet and it will be mailed to you with the code attached.. If it is an estore pet , yes you get a code right away. You can adopt the pet any time you want to. The code will be kept in your file at the estore. I buy pets from the estore because I don't want the plush.

Margo09-25-2014 06:56 AM

If you are talking about buying a pet with points in the Wshop inside WW, then you will go straight to the adoption with no code involved. If you mean the estore, outside of WW, then as Feona said you will get a code to use whenever you like.

Windsor00509-25-2014 07:18 AM

I had an expired account which had 6000 eStore points from two previous Webkinz giveaways, including the recent #OneWebkinzWorld Play Days. I spent 5000 of those points at the W-Shop's 'Pets' section to buy a Tuxedo Cat, and Ms. Birdy popped up straight away asking me for the name and gender of my new pet, so for me it was an immediate adoption. She did ask me again if I wanted to adopt the pet after I had supplied the necessary information. There was no code involved, and the certificate of adoption appeared over the W-Shop. I didn't go to the Adoption Center at all.

However I do not know for certain whether I could have delayed the adoption. If I had gone to the 'Plush' section, I would have been directed to Amazon. Everything I've written above refers only to the W-Shop in :w:ebkinz :w:orld.

designergirl10109-25-2014 08:17 AM

It is a process that starts right away. Like a branch of the adoption center I guess. I don't like fooling with codes, so I like it better this way.

Arieschic09-25-2014 08:27 AM

If you're using estore points IN you WW account and purchasing this pet through the Pets section in the WSHOP you will be taken directly to the Adoption center.

However if you're using estore points on the Ganzestore Website to buy your pet you will be given a code after the purchase, the same code will also be sent to your registered email for your ganz estore account. :)

dragonkeeper09-25-2014 09:04 AM

When possible, if I'm not adopting a plush, I try and get my Webkinz from the estore because I want to keep the codes. If you ever forget your login information or need to contact Ganz for any reason about not being able to access your account, they will ask for the code to at least one of your pets. Aside from that, it is super easy to adopt a pet through the W-shop if you don't need the code.

prphk09-25-2014 01:33 PM

Thank you for all the great answers.