Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Buying Glitches

I let my cousin go on my account and she just started clicking in the wshop.I checked the check out dock and guess what was there.A stardust dreams bed,fantasy coach bed,three big top circus beds,.All superbeds.Then there was 3 crystalline ponds and a lighthouse.Its a weird christmas time thing.My cousin bouht it.Its kinda cool there still here.But im worried is this a usually glitch i heard of some people clicking and getting the crystal pon and circus bed but i got a lot more.Are they gonna take it away?Freexe my account?What should i do?

---------- LittleMIssFilipina added 6 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Ahh someone help.

Last edited by LittleMIssFilipina; 12-24-2007 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
gpkidsoccer
gpkidsoccer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Buying Glitches

Contact Ganz.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:20 PM   #3
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Try emailing Ganz about it at support@webkinz.com, explain the glitch and how it happened. If your telling them about it they will probably understand that you really didn't mean to take advantage of the glitch and it was your cousin. They might take the items away but it's better then them not knowing the whole story and freezing your account, isn't it? If you don't feel Ganz will believe you, it's best you sell the items so if they happen to check out your account, there will be nothing there that shouldn't be and you'll just have a lotta money.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Support@webkinz.com

or 1866 Webkinz

Best of luck to you!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 12:47 PM   #5
Gifted

Thanks thats the thinf they could freexe me anyway because of the whole its on your account.But actuaaly above i made a typo it was on her ccount but she only has one room so she sent all the stuff to me.I just got them today.What should i do should i still contact gajnz.Can i get in trouble for having them sent to me.I mean i didnt buy it.

---------- LittleMIssFilipina added 19 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

someone please answer the new info changes everything

Last edited by LittleMIssFilipina; 12-24-2007 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-24-2007, 12:47 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

You can just send them back.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
Gifted

i dont want to mess up my cousines either.I mean id love to keep them but i dont know what will happen.has this happened to anywon else?
Old 12-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #8
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I was wondering what happened? Did they take your stuff away or let you keep it?
Old 01-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #9
Banned
SillyKitty will become famous soon enough

Its a glitch keep them!
Its no different then people getting multiple TC prizes!!!
Well it is kind of you are actually paying for the things like the superbeds and POTM items!!
I say keep em!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:43 AM   #10
jle
issa44
Gifted

jle will become famous soon enough

Be honest and contact Ganz. They always want to be aware of glitches, especially if they are big. If it was a glitch and you didn't know, why would they freeze your account? Honesty never hurts...
Closed