Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 05:23 AM   #21
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Buying from eBay: Yes or No?

I have bought Webkinz on eBay and never had problem.
Many sellers offer free shipping.
Be sure to check the sellers feedback.
I always pay with Paypal so I have that protection.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 05:55 AM   #22
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

I general I think most sellers ar honest and would not purposely rip you off but like any thing it is a bit of a case of buyer beware if the seller has good feedback (high % rate) then you should be safe but if you are worried nothing beats the security of having the goods in have before paying for them, a store may charge a little more but you do get to look at what you are buying first and you have it in hand as you hand over any money, I would NEVER buy code only (not that I have to have the plush) I feel this is encoruging the theft problem with tags that is going on, but it is personal preferance and you should be safe buying online if you want to take that option.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 07:44 AM   #23
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

You can, You just have to be VERY WISE when you buy things, one of my friend's brother's friend bought a "X-Box" That had no screen shot of it and it was exspensive and he just got a plain box with a X on it. XDDD

k so

1. Make sure there's a picture on it so you don't be llike him. XD
2. Make sure if the user who's selling it is a Power seller, if not I recommend not buying it but that's my opinion.
3.Check all of it, shipping, price, location everything because something might mess up.

That's about it~ You can ask the user questions too *nod* So it's pretty good if you wanna buy webkinz there :3

It's just that some of the prices go over board.. =w=
Keelee is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #24
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Hedgie
I was browsing eBay today, and I saw that the Webkinz prices on there are really good. I know WI members have used eBay without hitches, so I just wanted to ask a few questions. I was wondering how you tell if a seller is a good one, and/or if you have any sellers you would reccomend? I have posted my WW ID on here before, and I wanted to know if you think an eBay seller would sell me a Webkinz, then search WI for people that recently bought that Webkinz off eBay (since I'd be likely to post about getting it), then search my posts and find my ID, and hack into my account. I'd also love to hear any experiences you've had with eBay; good and bad. I'm probably just being paranoid, but better safe than sorry .

Thanks in advance to all who reply!

I've bought from ebay but ONLY bought sealed tags with the plush still attatched. I'm too afraid to buy anything loose.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #25
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Well, you can check if they are a good seller by checking their feedback. I would only bid on he pet if the user has wonderful feedback. But i havnt brought any pets off ebay, so im not really sue how i c answer tis. But i hope you like my advice
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 08:20 AM   #26

cdog5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive never bought a Webkinz on Ebay... so no...
cdog5 is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #27
Rock Lee pwns

INDiGO SHOCK is on a distinguished road

For the most part, Ebay is good. But you have to be really careful because sometimes people may try to rip you off. last year when the cheeky monkey was the pet of the month in july, we got one for my cousin, and when it came, it was just a regular monkey, when the seller had said it was a cheeky monkey. I don't know if that was just a mistake on the part of the seller, or if they really meant to rip us off. cuz we were looking forward to all that pet of the month stuff, and then we didn't get it.
but other than that, ebay's been pretty good for our family.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #28
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

The overall feelings about eBay were so great, I decided to bid on my first Webkinz today (Whimsy Dragon), and I won ! Can't wait till it gets here; the seller is super close by.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #29

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Hedgie,
Double thumbs up on your first purchase from eBay! Cool!

All the respondents were correct:
*Use A Trusted Seller (see fedback)
*Read Everything in the Listing, see Picture (Stock Pictures don't bother me, if I trust seller)
*Know About The Item (do your homework, know what the POTM is, for example)
*Ask Seller EVERY or ANY questions (I always ask LARGE or LILKINZ size, if they don't list it)
*Don't Buy If Price Is Too Good To Be True
*Calculate Shipping Into The Final Price
*Pay via Paypal (all account info is anonymous, and insured)
*Don't Go Crazy (Heee! Heee!) and spend all your money!

Have fun, I LOVE eBay (But I only buy small dollar items, and items I know a lot about so the seller couldn't scam me. Never electronics, for me. I have ALWAYS had a super experience.

Always, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #30
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Hedgie
The overall feelings about eBay were so great, I decided to bid on my first Webkinz today (Whimsy Dragon), and I won ! Can't wait till it gets here; the seller is super close by.
That is great news, congrats. I have bought webkinz in the past and really never had a problem. I occasionally use it for other things too but always pay with paypal
Gram2Four is offline Female
Closed