Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: Buying Delux Now Need Help!

I just set up my estore account for the first time. I am an adult but don't have a credit card to avoid going into debt. My mom was trying to buy the membership for me on my account. But when we enter her credit card info and go to check out the card holders name always goes back to my name no matter how many times we try. So I guess we have to open an account for my mom to buy me the membership. But how do we make sure all the stuff and estore points go into my account? This is confusing to me. Can someone help me please?
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by wolflver
View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I just set up my estore account for the first time. I am an adult but don't have a credit card to avoid going into debt. My mom was trying to buy the membership for me on my account. But when we enter her credit card info and go to check out the card holders name always goes back to my name no matter how many times we try. So I guess we have to open an account for my mom to buy me the membership. But how do we make sure all the stuff and estore points go into my account? This is confusing to me. Can someone help me please?
It is not an issue. I say this because with us..........the account is in my name but sometimes i use my boyfriend's card. and it says the billing is still in my name. All that matters is that it clears for payment. I am not sure if this makes sense to you or not but it was my concern too until I finished the transaction and saw all was well.:gwolf:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
PeaceLoveCows
Webkinz :)

SpottedMooCow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Buying Delux Now Need Help!

Well it should go to your account, did it ask for your Webkinz username when you signed up? I'm pretty positive you get a code to activate stuff when anything is bought at the e-store, but I'm not sure about the membership...

If it asked for your Webkinz username when you signed up, or as you are trying to purchase the membership, it should go to your account. I mean just cause it's in your mom's name doesn't mean it won't go to yours, I think it'll give you a code or ask your username or something. Oh, I think you can give memberships to people as gifts, you could try using your mom's credit card for the gift thing and like it should say who it's for and put your webkinz username. IDK just a thought
SpottedMooCow is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The only thing that you can do is have your mom buy you a gift deluxe membership, but I'm pretty sure that the points will go to her account since she is the one who is buying the membership. If I were you before I went any farther I would call the estore customer service and ask who will get the points and their advice as to the best way to do it. Perhaps one way is for your mom to set up an account at the estore and you use that account instead of the one you set up for yourself.

The estore customer service number is 1-888-818-8770 and I am sure they are probably open from 9 to 5 EST on work days. I hope they can help you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #4
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your help. We figured it out with your tips and she gifted it to me. It worked out great and I got all the estore points on my account. I am so happy I've been waiting along time for this. The ride it cool but I'm thinking I should have got the rollercoaster a few days ago instead I dunno lol. I'm going to check what delux has to offer now... I think I got chinease food in my gift box, I'm going to search on here to make sure what it is. If anyone has any info about delux that would help me that would be great.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Glad that worked out for you. The deluxe gift box always has a deluxe item of clothing and a wish token and then a random item which can be food, something from the wshop, a curio shop only item, kinzstyle, or a rare. I don't usually get much but wshop or an inexpensive kinzstyle, but I love deluxe and hope you enjoy it. I think the ride might not be working yet but Ganz is aware of that and hopes to fix it soon.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:46 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here Iā™„Cats...a couple of threads that you may find useful
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...2010-a-491584/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...update-489864/
Congratulations on your new membership. Let me tell you is has it's definite privileges and one of them is supposed to be EARLY tomorrow morning. Check out the Curio Shop at 8 am KT and you should find that wonderful new rare themed Viscountess Bookshelf in there
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 01:08 AM   #7
ilovecats711
Gifted

Thanks for those links dixie!. I just read the last one and I wonder if there is a way to update that information for other people. It states in there you cannot purchase delux accounts with a debit card... thats how we just did it. It also says that delux accounts cannot be gifted... thats also how we just did it. My mom opened her own estore account then gifted the membership to me and it worked great. And I just checked out my mountain mine cart ride does work. It's cool but it looks like the rollercoaster might be a little cooler. And it turns out my mystery gift is recipie food. Not sure why ganz thinks thats cool lol. I can't wait to see the delux wheel tomorrow. I'm so excited!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:03 AM   #8

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
It is not an issue. I say this because with us..........the account is in my name but sometimes i use my boyfriend's card. and it says the billing is still in my name. All that matters is that it clears for payment. I am not sure if this makes sense to you or not but it was my concern too until I finished the transaction and saw all was well.:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:21 AM   #9

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes I believe accounts will always be in the card holders name. You can't charge on a card and use some one elses name.

Things such as points will have to be gifted to you, or the account itself can be gifted to you. Buying points will have to be in the card holders name. And as far as buying codes for items, anyone can use the code on any account, if you give it to them.

I have my Deluxe Acct. and have gifted 3 sepperate accts to my grand kids, I still have to be the one buying the points or codes
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:28 AM   #10

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Yes I believe accounts will always be in the card holders name. You can't charge on a card and use some one elses name.

Things such as points will have to be gifted to you, or the account itself can be gifted to you. Buying points will have to be in the card holders name. And as far as buying codes for items, anyone can use the code on any account, if you give it to them.

I have my Deluxe Acct. and have gifted 3 sepperate accts to my grand kids, I still have to be the one buying the points or codes
That's oddI just bought the mouse using his card on my account:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female
Closed