Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
pet4mom
Gifted

miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: A Bunch of Unrelated Questions

I'm hoping someone more webkinz savy than I am knows the answer to these random questions ...

If you stop weeding your garden, will it continue to grow until it gets a weed? How many days will it sit there before it dies? How many days will a "ready-to-harvest" plant sit there until it dies? Sometimes, I want to catch my plants up together, and I want to wait a day or two to harvest it, but I'm nervous to wait too long ...

When you are catching leaves in the fall fest, do the leaves just float past the large square window? or in front of the dock as well? Do they float over the ads on the side? or do they go under them? I'm not catching many leaves any longer so I can't test one to see ... I'm trying to watch three accounts, and have them stacked, and I'm not sure if I can catch them on top of ads or not. Can someone post a screen shot of how they watch more than one account, and still see them float by on all of them?

I have a few more q's, but can't think of them ... so I'll have to post them later.
Thanks for any info you can give me!!!
miracle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 06:44 AM   #2
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Default Re: A Bunch of Unrelated Questions

Well, it will continue to grow, brown. You'll have to dig ot later.

I never to note as to whether it floated that way, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen one in 27 mintues!

PM me if you have anymore Q's
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 06:46 AM   #3
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Hi miracle. Glad you're here on WI!

While you can actually stop watering your garden, you cant stop weeding it. After a few days of ceasing to weed, its actually kind of cool...especially if you want a haunted farm field for halloween...

The fruits turns brown then black and the weeds are everywhere. They eventually reach a fully weeded point and the cycle stops until you dig them all up again. Some more seasoned gardners will be able to chime in but I believe you can only leave your fruit on the vine 2 days at the max.

The leaves can really be anywhere although they tend to float from midway up the screen and above. And they only stay in the large square part of the screen. Once they reach the ads, they are gone.

If you stack your windows you need to put the the first one all the way to the left of the screen...then stack the next one on top of that with only a small portion of the left side of the window below showing.

I'm sure someone will post a picture soon.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

As for your gardening questions, yes, plants will continue to grow until they get a weed, at which point you have a few days (seems like 4 is the max, but I may be off. I don't let it get to that point often) to remove the weed it before it dies. A plant may be left in the 'ready to harvest' phase for about 4 days as well.

I actually made a garden of of ready to harvest plants gone to weed. All the plants are laid out in a pirate flag like skull & bones. Unfortunately I couldn't use any of the pirate theme items in an outside yard so my 'Pirate Garden' is left sadly unfinished
grumpy2112 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Re the pirate theme--what a great idea! I can't imagine the work to create a skull and crossbones in plants--kudos to you!

I am paranoid about letting my plant go much past a day without raking or harvesting. I was gone for a long weekend and no one could "babysit" my Webkinz, and came back to a dead garden that had to be dug up. But it was interesting to see what it looked like. A dead garden for Halloween would be a neat idea if I wasn't getting so dependent on selling produce to support my Curio Shop habit!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 08:34 PM   #6
pet4mom
Gifted

miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!

Thanks for your help with the questions! Can the gardens die in different stages?

Also, completely random ... if you get a gem in the gem hunt, and then leave without clicking "buy" or "keep" do you lose the gem? or does it just put it in your box? Same with the stars ... do you lose it if you don't click either button? Sometimes, I get tired of waiting for Arte to make his whole spiel, and I've always wondered if I can just click out, and still get the gem. Anyone know?

And another ... do you consider wishing at the wishing well after midnight cheating? I know when I log back in after midnight, I can wish again. I always assumed this was kind of an "easter egg" for us to find, but I've heard some members say that would be cheating and you could lose your account. In fact, I can't for the life of me figure out how you could possibly "cheat" at webkinz, unless you could hack into the code. What do you think they mean by that?

Thanks for all of the tips!
miracle is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #7
jamieann90 is an unknown quantity at this point

With the garden, the easiest way to get all the plants on the same cycle is to remove them then put them back, it starts them over.

With the Wishing Well, no I don't consider it a cheat. It's there and it works, it has for a long time. If Ganz considered it a cheat they should fixx it so if you do it after midnight you can't do it again, just like the star search!
jamieann90 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #8
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by miracle
I'm hoping someone more webkinz savy than I am knows the answer to these random questions ...

If you stop weeding your garden, will it continue to grow until it gets a weed? How many days will it sit there before it dies? How many days will a "ready-to-harvest" plant sit there until it dies? Sometimes, I want to catch my plants up together, and I want to wait a day or two to harvest it, but I'm nervous to wait too long ...

When you are catching leaves in the fall fest, do the leaves just float past the large square window? or in front of the dock as well? Do they float over the ads on the side? or do they go under them? I'm not catching many leaves any longer so I can't test one to see ... I'm trying to watch three accounts, and have them stacked, and I'm not sure if I can catch them on top of ads or not. Can someone post a screen shot of how they watch more than one account, and still see them float by on all of them?

I have a few more q's, but can't think of them ... so I'll have to post them later.
Thanks for any info you can give me!!!
Not sure of anything else, but FOR THE ELAVES:
They go UNDER the W-Shop, so don't spend too much time there.
UNDER the ads.
OVER the dock.
Over Newz, ROoms, etc.
SHOW UP ANYWHERE YOU CAn SEE YOUR DOCK (I think)

Hope I helped, and good luck with getting answers to rest rest of your quetions...sorry I can't answer those!

~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #9
AbbswithKinz

Well, you stope watering, but not weeding. I gave up on gardens! Lol, well have a great time here on webkinz insider.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #10
Call me Ebizaleth!

Ebizaleth12 is an unknown quantity at this point

For the gem hunt, I think it puts the gem in your box. I have gotten logged out before pushing a button, and the gem was in my box...
Closed