Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Default Unanswered: Browser trouble?

I have been unable to play my main game, Zingoz Pop, for weeks on IE9. So I installed Google Chrome. Now I can play Zingoz Pop but have trouble with the Kinz Sorter (the math game) job in the employment section and Jumbleberry Fields. Are these problems relate to Chrome. Appreciate any help or insight anyone can give me. Please keep the computer tech in its simplest terms - that is my level. Thanks.
CharmCity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Browser trouble?

Maybe try switching to Mozilla Firefox?
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I have Google Chrome.
It is by FAR the best browser in my opinion.
However, Webkinz doesn't play right on it for me.
Certain games, don't load correctly on my end whenever I use Google Chrome.
So for Webkinz World I usually use Internet Explorer if its a game that I know doesn't work in Google Chrome.
I think its a compatibility issue.
So my suggestion is use a different browser (such as Internet Explorer or Fire Fox - Safari does the same thing Google Chrome does for me)... to play webkinz. Or just the specific games you have trouble with.
I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have e-mailed Ganz about this issue, and posted it here as a glitch, but nothing has helped so far.

Firefox is having these issues: Nafaria appears but will only blow smoke - she doesn't offer a prize. At parties, I often get the "please wait" button, or I get randomly logged out.

Safari is having these issues: Floating dock items, logging out when loading Spree!, Crafty Canaries, WackyER Zingoz, and does not play the carnival. But, I can find Nafaria, and when I do actually see her (which is sometimes never on some accounts), she doesn't blow smoke - she actually makes an offer.

So, I've been using TWO browsers to play Webkinz. If I want to find Nafaria or go to a party, I use Safari. If I want to play those games or do the log out carnival, I use FireFox. I sure wish Ganz would fix all of the issues...
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #5
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

I'm on Firefox & I'm not having those problems..
GSGO is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Just found out that, if you are using a Mac computer, Camino is the web browser that Webkinz supports. I talked to Ganz.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 10:29 AM   #7
Webkinz :)
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

It is NOT a browser problem. You need to update your adobe flash. Call Ganz and ask for a tech to walk you through the upgrade.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 11:09 AM   #8
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

What I am doing now is using IE first thing in the am to do everyone's (mine, my kids, my grandkids - total = 11 accts) dailies, jobs (able to do Kinz Sorter), jumbleberry, etc. Then I change to Chrome so I can do my favorite thing - ZP.

I did upgrade my Adobe Reader to 9 - is Flash in that or somewhere else? Anyway, it didn't make a difference.
CharmCity is offline Female
Closed