Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 07:17 AM   #1
Gifted
crazykz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Brown paper box stuck in dock

Help? I have a brown paper box stuck in my dock and nothing I do can get rid of it. Every time I move it to a room to open it I get a message that says "Cannot find any rules for careate gift". Yep - create is even spelled incorrectly like I typed it in the error message. What can I do to get rid of it - it is annoying.

Also, my 2nd Webkinz day poster is split on the wall - I tried removing and readding and still is split.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2007, 08:08 AM   #2
Gift Guru

momlovestocook is just really nicemomlovestocook is just really nice

Default Re: Brown paper box stuck in dock

My daughter has one of those too. She had a few gifts she was opening and it wasn't working right then the brown paper showed up in her dock. It's been there over a month and she tries to open it every now and then but it won't open. We even sent it to my account and the same thing happened so she wanted it back.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:20 AM   #3
lovepuzzles
Gifted
lovepuzzles is on a distinguished road

My 2nd Webkinz Day poster is split all the time. I normally just walk out of the room and back in and it is fixed. I've had the same problem with my pool table spliting.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:04 AM   #4
ckv619
Gift Guru

Jason is a jewel in the roughJason is a jewel in the rough

I too have this problem with some of my room that has too many stuff. Like when I got 2 bowling alleys in the same room, one of them messes up my graphics. When I moved the alley that is causing the trouble somewhere else in the room, the problem is solved.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:08 AM   #5
cuddlewuddle111

wow
why would it do that
Old 05-29-2007, 11:45 AM   #6
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

there's been more glitches than ever lately! Hmm...send the box to someone else...like a balloon on an adventure
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 05-29-2007, 11:56 AM   #7
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

yup, I have the same thing with my print also, here's a screen shot...
Old 05-29-2007, 02:36 PM   #8
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

It's like your pet turned naughty
katiepup is offline Female
Old 05-30-2007, 09:24 PM   #9
Call me Jazzy (:
Webkinz :)

jazzdance247 has a spectacular aura about

has anyone reported the splitting webkinz day photo to GANZ? or is GANZ doing it on purpose...???
jazzdance247 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #10
valej

I don't know but all of mine randomly broke, it looked like my webkin hit it with a baseball in his baseball room, but on a different computer its fine! weird! ?
Closed