Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
moonmicky
Gift Trainee

moonmicky is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Broken Bathtub

Everytime I put a pet into my bathtub I get logged out! It will show the window with the pet in the tub but after the water fills up I get the message "Sorry We can't log into Webkinz World at this time." I am able to log back in but I haven't been able to use my tub once! Should I contact Ganz, or should I try something else first?
moonmicky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 03:51 PM   #2
Gifted

gymnast980 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Broken Bathtub

have you tryed getting a new bathtub??
gymnast980 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
Cooldog74

Maybe they are having some problems with WebkinzWorld. Or they are working on stuff. Maybe the water in the bathtub has something to do with the underwater rooms! I don't know!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
Trade with me! I'm a
Gifted

Skibunee is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you should contact Ganz...Are you able to use your stove, blender,& sandwhich maker? if so then it's probally a glitch that they need to fix! Also have you tried removing the tub and placing it in another room to see if it works in another room? Goodluck I hope you get this resolved!
Skibunee is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

I get logged out too, & my theory is (not sure, but my theory) it may be a local computer problem. here's what has helped me: do a virus scan. i picked up some bad viruses that have slowed up, & even made screens freeze. or try shutting your computer down & restarting it. or if you have wifi, you may want to see if the signal is strong. sometimes my computer switches from a strong network to a weaker one (don't know why, i just have to check periodically). or you could try moving the bathtub to another room & see if that helps. good luck...
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Try moving it to a different spot, if that does not work try getting a new bathtub. If both don't work contact GANZ. Hope it helps!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 03:57 PM   #7
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral is a glorious beacon of lightbearcentral is a glorious beacon of lightbearcentral is a glorious beacon of light

I just tried one of my tubs and it seems to be working fine. If you've logged out and back in a few times and it still won't work, I guess you should contact Ganz.

Good luck! I hope you get it resolved!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
emily44

That happned with my friend, we sold her bathtub and we brought a diffrent one. I hope this helps! : )
Old 07-31-2008, 04:46 PM   #9

Lassie59 will become famous soon enough

I Think It Just May Be A Defect. Keep Trying Or Call The Webkinz Hotline.
Lassie59 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 04:49 PM   #10
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Maybe you should get a new bathtub and try that one. Or maybe it's something else in your room that has a glitch. Hope this helps
Closed