Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

Question Unanswered: bright ideas lamp????

ok, i got the new theme and now. even after logging out and in, the new lamp is stuck, i can turn it on and off but i can not move it. has this happend to anyone else?? is it just me or maybe a glitch in a new item?

thanks in advance for all help
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
pinkywinky32

pinkywinky32 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: bright ideas lamp????

I am making a logical guess.....a glitch.
pinkywinky32 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

I am guessing it is a glitch. I bought one two but I never tried to move it. I would try logging out and back in, and If that doesn't work Just leave it there agian, because it will eventlly Will become un-stuck. Good Luck!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #4

cherry_coke will become famous soon enough

I think the computer was slow at the time when you did that. I believe It was the computer trying to catch up to the pace.

It could be a glitch.
cherry_coke is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
ebaday

That happned to me too. I put it in the room but I couldn't take it out. It was stuck. You have to get Ganz to remove it by going to cutomer service and clicking on I HAVE AN ITEM STUCK. Then fill out the info and Ganz will unstick it in about an hour. Worked for me!
Old 04-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have seen that it happened to a lot of people, so it is a glitch and not a slow computer.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #7

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

It happened to me too. So glad kind of that it wasn't just me. Thanks for your post.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #8

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

thanks for all answers!! WI rocks and so do the members
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 12:33 PM   #9
.:.☆.:.
Gifted

Unicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to behold

This same thing happened to me! And I'm really frantic because I'm trying to design a room for the Kitchen contest! I'm going to try Customer Service....
Unicornz is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledgekcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledgekcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledgekcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledgekcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledgekcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledgekcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledgekcbkat flows towards the sea of knowledge

My lamp got stuck too I filled out the item is stuck form and they unstuck it, but when I put it back in my room, it stuck again! I don't really care, it's where I want it, but I didn't just want it unstuck, I was hoping the problem would be fixed and I would be able to move it again. Oh well, guess we can just hope they fix the problem soon
kcbkat is offline Female
Closed