Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
8RIL,8ril2
Webkinz :)
8ril2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Boy-Girl Symbols

How do you get the symbol that says if you are a boy or a girl? Also, I haven't gotten any new subscribe threads? Any help is apreciated.
8ril2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2008, 09:00 AM   #2
aweicker
Gift Guru
 
Bonsai's Avatar
Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

For the gender symbol, go to your User CP under Edit Options. It lets you choose a gender there.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
 
csdsfan1996's Avatar
csdsfan1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

i wanted 2 ask the boy or girl symbol so i will be depending on this thread to help me 2 thanks for making it but sorry i have no advise 4 that i have problems having people post on my threads so i am no help
csdsfan1996 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 AM   #4
gangnam style
Webkinz :)
 
tarsky781's Avatar
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

[for the gender *****l]
What you have to do is go to user CP and click edit options.
The gender selection is right at the top. Then, there should be something saying,
'Gender:' then it should have an empty box and you click on the box and go down to your gender, male or female.
[for subscriptions]
Go to good old User CP again. Edit Options. Then, it has a thing that says something about subscriptions, you'll know it when you see it, and it should have a blank box. Then you click the box and click, 'subscribe'. Hope I helped!

Last edited by tarsky781; 06-14-2008 at 09:04 AM..
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 AM   #5
1bowlinggirl
Guest

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

To get the little symbols go to user CP and click on edit options, and then there should be a little scroll box that you pull down and select wether your a girl or a boy. I had the same problem with subscribed threads. Go to user Cp click edit options and there should be a scroll box saying wether you want to subsribe to a thread or not when you post on it. Change to subscribe when post or something along those lines! I hope I helped!
Old 06-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
 
Burberryluver's Avatar
Burberryluver is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

I was wondering the same thing about the gender signs, but you guys cleared that up for me. Thanks!

I am confused about the subscribed threads though.
Burberryluver is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
jet3461
Guest

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
For the gender symbol, go to your User CP under Edit Options. It lets you choose a gender there.
View Post Originally Posted by csdsfan1996
i wanted 2 ask the boy or girl symbol so i will be depending on this thread to help me 2 thanks for making it but sorry i have no advise 4 that i have problems having people post on my threads so i am no help
View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
[for the gender *****l]
What you have to do is go to user CP and click edit options.
The gender selection is right at the top. Then, there should be something saying,
'Gender:' then it should have an empty box and you click on the box and go down to your gender, male or female.
[for subscriptions]
Go to good old User CP again. Edit Options. Then, it has a thing that says something about subscriptions, you'll know it when you see it, and it should have a blank box. Then you click the box and click, 'subscribe'. Hope I helped!
View Post Originally Posted by 1bowlinggirl
To get the little symbols go to user CP and click on edit options, and then there should be a little scroll box that you pull down and select wether your a girl or a boy. I had the same problem with subscribed threads. Go to user Cp click edit options and there should be a scroll box saying wether you want to subsribe to a thread or not when you post on it. Change to subscribe when post or something along those lines! I hope I helped!

All of these are right!
Old 06-14-2008, 09:45 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
 
Ally3795's Avatar
Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

someone posted on here to go to user cp, then edit options, well i did and it worked!
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #9
is a wacky
Webkinz :)
 
tyrenwick's Avatar
tyrenwick is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Boy-Girl Symbols

View Post Originally Posted by csdsfan1996
i wanted 2 ask the boy or girl symbol so i will be depending on this thread to help me 2 thanks for making it but sorry i have no advise 4 that i have problems having people post on my threads so i am no help
fyi it's very hard to read your posts because of the color.....i'm not complaining, or being mean. just wanted to let you know
tyrenwick is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts