Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Bowling Alley

Can this item be kinzposted? Neither me or my mom have one yet and she can't buy it because she isn't deluxe. So I want to buy it and mail it to her. Also does anyone know how often it shows up? I really want one for myself too lol. I wish we could buy 2 rare items...
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Margo
Webkinz World Rare Items Schedule

The rare item schedule can show you when any rare was last in the Curio shop. If you go there you can see all the times the bowling alley has been for sale. The last time was November 24, 2009
4 PM - 5 PM. And yes, it can be kinzposted as Coonycoon said.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Bowling Alley

Yes it can be kinzposted no problem!!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Webkinz World Rare Items Schedule

The rare item schedule can show you when any rare was last in the Curio shop. If you go there you can see all the times the bowling alley has been for sale. The last time was November 24, 2009
4 PM - 5 PM. And yes, it can be kinzposted as Coonycoon said.
Margo is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both for the info and fast responce! I had no idea there was a thread that showed all the times a rare item has showed. Very helpful. It looks like the bowling alley comes around every couple months so I can wait a while for mine. My mom will enjoy it so much. Situations like this make me relalize this isn't very fair to non deluxe members. The movie screen wasn't available to them either. I love deluxe and the perks but I think rares should be available to everyone.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Thank you both for the info and fast responce! I had no idea there was a thread that showed all the times a rare item has showed. Very helpful. It looks like the bowling alley comes around every couple months so I can wait a while for mine. My mom will enjoy it so much. Situations like this make me relalize this isn't very fair to non deluxe members. The movie screen wasn't available to them either. I love deluxe and the perks but I think rares should be available to everyone.
Your mom may be able to get the bowling alley herself the next time it becomes available. We bought one on each account in Nov. , or maybe before that, in the reg. curio shop. I know it was not offered for "deluxe only" at least the time we bought them, because we did not become deluxe members until just before Christmas. I'm not sure if the movie screen is only deluxe as it was last week. I've seen it before (can't remember deluxe or reg. curio shop), but did not buy it until last week. Maybe the bowling alley will be in the regular curio shop next time, and you and your mom can both buy one.

Good luck!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Closed