Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: bottom half of webkinz screen missing

I just bought a new mini Hp lap top, and the bottom half of the webkinz screen is missing. The pet and the dock are not visable. There is no scroll up/down in webkinz world. It runs on windows 7. I tried changing the computer's screen resolution but there are only 2 settings; 1024/600 & 800/600 and neither of them fix the problem. Default is 1024/600 and when I change it to 800/600 all that does is make it a little grainy, it doesn't fix the part of the dock that is missing. Does anyone know if this can be fixed? Is it windows 7 or is it the mini lap top or is it webkinz? Am I going to have to take the computer back? Anyone else use a mini laptop for webkinz? Thanx.
kandeekane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

Default Re: bottom half of webkinz screen missing

Here is the link I use for my HP netbook, it has the same problem. If you don't like this, you could go into the resolution or zooming and find a way to 'resize' through that. Hope this helps! http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

My dad has a mini laptop, sometimes I get on Webkinz with it, so I know what you mean. There should be arrow keys on the keyboard though, unless you have a different model number or something. I use those keys and can scroll with them.
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Yup, it happens on my moms other laptop, its not the computer nor is it Webkinz, its just built that way, I guess
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #5

NikkiRox is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: bottom half of webkinz screen missing

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
I just bought a new mini Hp lap top, and the bottom half of the webkinz screen is missing. The pet and the dock are not visable. There is no scroll up/down in webkinz world. It runs on windows 7. I tried changing the computer's screen resolution but there are only 2 settings; 1024/600 & 800/600 and neither of them fix the problem. Default is 1024/600 and when I change it to 800/600 all that does is make it a little grainy, it doesn't fix the part of the dock that is missing. Does anyone know if this can be fixed? Is it windows 7 or is it the mini lap top or is it webkinz? Am I going to have to take the computer back? Anyone else use a mini laptop for webkinz? Thanx.
It's happened to me. All I did was change the screen resolution. Volia! It works!
NikkiRox is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #6
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Just change the screen size.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #7

Thanx for posting but obviously you didn't read the post very carefully. Changing the resolution is the very FIRST thing I did. It didn't work, that is why I posted a question for help.
View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
Just change the screen size.
Thanx for posting but you obviously didn't read the post very carefully either cuz in my post I stated quite clearly that changing the screen resolution is the very FIRST thing I did. It didn't work, that is why I posted a question asking for help.
View Post Originally Posted by NikkiRox
It's happened to me. All I did was change the screen resolution. Volia! It works!

Last edited by kandeekane; 04-20-2010 at 05:28 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #8

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Sorry wish I knew how to help because I try to do that for my niece. She got a note book laptop for Christmas and webkinz world screen is too big for her to see the whole thing.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 07:17 PM   #9

I would like to thank Goldendoodle and MomOfDancers. They both provided a link to another access point for WW. It has a scroll bar in it when you log in through that link. I haven't logged in using the mini yet cuz I don't have it with me at the moment but I did log in using my regular lap top and when I did there was a scroll bar in WW. Weird. But later on I will log in on the mini and check it out. Thank you again.

I am on the mini right now in ww. I have been waiting for about 10 minutes for the bedroom to load. This is the most awful computer I have ever used. It is sooooooooooooooooo slow. and it is running with windows 7. I don't reccommend this computer at all. There is a scroll bar when I logged in through the link at the beginning of these posts. So I am able to do the activities but as far as playing games, a big fat no! The computer is so slow and there is major drag with everything. I went to the park thinking I would be able to clean up big time and the animal barely moves at all. He was in slow motion. My 6 year old XP desk top is about 50 times faster than this.

I am on the mini right now. I have been waiting for the bedroom to load for about 10 minutes. This is the worst computer I have ever used. I do NOT recommend it. It is sooooooooooo slow and it is running on windows 7. I logged in through the link that two people gave me that is posted at the beginning of the posts. There is a scroll bar so I was able to do the activities but as far as playing any games, a big fat NO! It is so slow and there is so much drag with everything. I went to the park thinking that I would be able to clean up and the pet barely moved it was like he was in slow motion. My 6 year old XP desktop is about 50 times faster.

Last edited by kandeekane; 04-20-2010 at 07:17 PM..
Closed