Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Born_2_Shop and Dkmagoo help thread. Need any help at all? Come on In! Guides and links to FAQ

Have you ever found yourself needing some help? Me and Dkmagoo decided to make a thread dedicated to helping you!!!
Here you will find......

-Webkinz Insider + Webkinz World News
-A Special section for our members birthday
-A Welcoming section for New members
- Webkinz Insider Dictionary
-Answers/links to commonly asked questions
  • ANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN’T FIND THE ANSWER TO HERE OR NEED US TO EXPLAIN FURTHER? POST HERE AND LET US KNOW
FIRST- Most important, it’s very important to follow Webkinz Insider forum rules. Please take time to check them out by clicking this link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/forum-rules-read-t3999.html

Webkinz Insider and Webkinz World News

* We have reached 25,000 members on WI
*November pet of the month is the black bear

This Weeks Birthdays on Webkinz Insider

Please take some time to tell these members Happy Birthday If your name isn’t on the list- it is because you don’t have the “allow my birthday to be visable” option on. I get my list from looking at the calendar BUT If you would still like to be on the list please send born_2_shop a pm

Monday
Luvmigames
MamaLizzie
BrittanyDeell
nikayta11098

Tuesday

Wednesday
caroline
webkinzluver4ever101
sparkllez
Nicole333
bubbley97

Thursday
hannahhud
pinkypo67
drama.queen.xoxo3
Treb2

Friday
chocolateluva23
Mommytofifi
gogogoogles
guitardude105
jackDD

Saturday
Hassenfeffer
emm1117
HP#1FAN
nr7769

Sunday

Last edited by born_2_shop; 10-01-2007 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: added bdays
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Born_2_Shop and Dkmagoo help thread. Need any help at all? Come on In! Guides and links to FAQ

WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS

LostWithin
SaxophoneSweetie
GermanSheperdGurl
Ashley Tisdale Fanatic
ShopKinz
Laineysmommy
Minnarose
rbckid
stebbywebbys
professorzoom
zeeba11

These are this weeks newest members we have seen posting on the “IM NEW” board. Let’s give them all a warm welcome to these new members and let them know how glad we are to have them here at Webkinz Insider (Note , if your name isn’t on this list , its b/c you haven’t posted on the “I’m New” board. If you would like to be added to this list please pm me

Webkinz Insider Dictionary

WI = Webkinz Insider
WW = Webkinz World
pm = private message
PSI = Pet special item
Psf = pet special food
GG = Gift Guru
Fp = Forum Protector
Mod = Moderator
Admin. = Administrator

Last edited by DKMagoo; 10-06-2007 at 07:31 PM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Default Re: Born_2_Shop and Dkmagoo help thread. Need any help at all? Come on In! Guides and links to FAQ

Want to know what member # you are?
waderules has a great guide located at the link!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=1763559

Reputation Points-
Reputation points should be given when you see someone that is being extra helpful or friendly. See those green dots under your username? Those are reputation points!! Valej ( one of our amazing forum protectors) has a guide on all you need to know about reputation points in this link.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/all-u-need-t43896.html?t=43896&highlight=HOW+TO+GIVE+REPUTATION

Who are the Moderators/ Forum Protectors and Administration?
These are the amazing people who make sure Webkinz Insider stays up and running without any problems? These are the people to go to with problems or question you may have. Check out a list of all of them here
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-staff-and-t18050.html?t=18050&highlight=mods

How to become a Mod?
This is a really frequently asked question. Just be super helpful and nice .They will come to you .Remember; don’t post asking to be one. Also, remember you don’t have to be a mod /forum protector to be super helpful, you can still have a ton of fun and help lots of people!

Games-
Want to know how to do your best on or chat about those fantastic webkinz game? Check out some guides located here
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/gamez-webkinz-world-f125.html

Cooking-
Need to know about all those new recipes? Check out some guides located here
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/recipez-webkinz-world-f129.html

How do I modify my posts:
First, you must be gifted. See below on how to become gifted. Then you must scroll down to the bottom of the post/thread that you wish to edit. Once you are there, you will see a modify button in the lower right handcorner. All you have to click it and Bam! You can edit it

How do I become gifted:

First, you must have been a member for at least 2 weeks. You also must have 50 helpful posts. These can not be fluff posts. They will be reviewed by a moderator, so make sure they are good! If you are accepted into the gift exchange you will receive a pm. Then you will have access! This can take up to about 2 days, so be patient

---What is a fluff post?: They are meaningless posts that are unnecessary.
--Ex: Hi! I like Webkinz! I like pie! Your Funny! Hihihihihhihihihihi

HOW TO MAKE HEARTS AND OTHER SYMBOLS
Kinz09 has an amazing guide on this located here
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/help-make-hearts-t62114p44.html

Last edited by born_2_shop; 09-28-2007 at 01:23 PM..
Old 09-24-2007, 07:43 PM   #4
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

How to add a link to your gift thread in your signature:

First say you want to make the link appear as <here>

1. Type the word
Ex. <Here>

2. Highlight it

2. Click on the globe with the paperclip, next to the A on the top of the message box
Pic: Click the image to open in full size.

3. Insert the link
Ex. Click the image to open in full size.

4. Press okay and it should be a link
Ex. <Here>

If you would like the link to be of a picture, just highlight the and follow the above directions

How do I find out when I joined?: To find out when you joined, you must go to you public profile. You can do this two ways. One way is to click on your avatar. Another way is to click on your username, then select user profile. If you scroll down under Forum Info, you should find your join date!
An amazing guide on this can be found <here>

Glitches/Contacting Ganz

As we all know, all websites have glitches. Many that occur on Webkinz have to do with missing items, and/or kinzcash. Here are some common problems that many people have:

Skating/Gliding: We do not know why, but many people have found that instead of walking around like normal pets, some of their Webkinz are “gliding” as if they have skates on, or are on a skateboard. When you put them in bed, in a chair, or on a couch, the stand on it instead of laying down. They do sleep in the beds, but they do it standing up. Along with this glitch, many people find that they can not see some of their Webkinz. When they select them however and make them move, they will suddenly appear.

Disappearing items: Many people have found that as they go to the WShop to see how much something sells for, or drags their items form their dock to their room, it disappears. This is a glitch that Ganz is well aware of and is working to fix. In the meantime, they ask that we try to keep our docks with under 100 items.

Stolen Items: If you believe that someone has hacked into your account, we have a solution! You have two options that we recommend:
1. Send each person on your phone a small item, such as a bottle of water. Since you can only send one item a day to the person, whomever it was that took your items, you will not be able to send a gift to. Wedo not recommend this though if you have a large buddy list, because each item that you send has a 15kc shipping cost and it may run down your kc
2. Call Ganz! Ganz is able to track who gifts are sent to. However, they only have this information for a certain amount of time after the gift is sent, so call as soon as you find out something is missing!

With all of these glitches we recommend the same thing: First log back in and log on. Then try restarting your computer and clearing your cache. If none of this works, we would suggest contacting Ganz. We recommend first checking with a parent to make sure it is okay with them if you are thinking of calling. Here is their contact information and some other things regarding it:

They are open from 9am to 5pm EST on weekdays

This number is very successful and has proved useful for all that I know :
Ganz Direct Phone Number: 1-905-WEB - Kinz - (1-905-932-5469)- When you hear the voice press 0 to be directed to an operator. Tell them that you would like to talk to someone about your Webkinz account. They will connect you to someone who will probably be able to help you. I haven't ever used this, but I know several people who have used it successfully

Email: support@webkinz.com - This normally takes about 2 days until you get a response...I have used this a couple of times, but it has never proved useful

How to take screen shots, posting a pic on here
1. Make sure you can see what you wanted to be photographed on your comp. screen
2. Press the Print Screen/SysRq key on your keyboard (on mine it'sright next to the F12 key)
3. Open up Paint
4. Paste (press keys control + v at the same time)
5. Select and cut the picture that you want
6. Open up a new paint
7. Paste (ctrl c)
8. Save the document as whatever you want
9. Open up where you want to put the picture
10. If you're posting a comment click go advanced
11. Click the paperclip on the first row next to the similies
12. Click browse next to one of the empty boxes
13. Type in the name of the document and click enter twice
14. Click save
15 go back to the paper clip and pick your document

Or, after step 8, follow these steps:
9. Go to www.tinypic.com
10. Upload your file (click browse next to the empty box)
11. Click copy next to the second box out of the four
12. Paste (ctrl v, or right click then select paste) )in a comment or thread on WI

You can also check out the guide in the FAQS <here>
or
A guide writed by one of our memebers<here>

Last edited by DKMagoo; 10-16-2007 at 05:41 PM..
Old 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Yup thats the last one
I didn't know you wanted me to post it in another section ( sorry!)
Old 09-24-2007, 07:54 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Nah This one is perfectly fine! I have post 2, but I can't seem to find my post 4 information....it's the one that disappeared too!
Old 09-24-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

let me check to see what i got
Old 09-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #8
Gift Guru

All done I'm going to go and read a bit in my bed now, but I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Enjoy everyone THe new members will start soon!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Hey guys, just letting you all know Im on for the afternoon Feel free to post if you have any questions at all!!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:24 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Yes, same goes for me I'm going to get the new members up right now! I'm thinking that 15 would be good for today?
Closed