Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

SoftballGirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Boring?

Is anyone getting kind of bored with Webkinz? I don't want to quit, but I have all the rooms I need, and the games are kind of boring because I've played them so much. I still love adopting Webkinz and designing rooms, but I never have enough money. I have done a buch of Quizzys, so that is kind of boring too. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?
SoftballGirl95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Boring?

well, half the time it doesn't work
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

i would say try designing a new room , but it seems like you already do that

try signing up to become a gift trainee , trading got me back into webkinz and it makes it more exciting.
maybe even post your house on the house thread section of WI
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

well i love to collect rare items,
and design rooms
it's so much fun
Old 10-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I set goals...like get 100 Bounce & Burst trophies....lol (boring but very rewarding to see a room full!!!)
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #6
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah...I thought Webkinz was getting extrmeely boring, but I applied to be a Gift Trainee, and like Anime said, it just makes WI and WKW so much more fun/interesting. Good luck.
~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #7
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

I am kind of getting bored of it. I just wish Ganz would stop trying to "improve" webkinz world. It's became very glitchy lately, and i don't like it one bit. But i still love adopting webkinz, and playing with them.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #8

tuckerluv88 is on a distinguished road

Well at first i couldn't wait to get on webkinz but i don't like it as much as i used to. I get on because i love my pets and i paid good money for them plus i want to earn 1,000,000 kinzcash before i can call quits.
tuckerluv88 is offline Female
Closed