Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Answered: Bonus gift box kinzcash?

I have been at the point for a while now, where I get a bonus gift box when I adopt a pet. Then when I open the bonus box it sounds like dice rattling and I sometimes get another exclusive or a rare item... then at the top left-hand side it shows 1000kc. Am I supposed to be getting 1000kc at that point? I never do get any money added to my account, so I am wondering if I'm just constantly getting ripped off here or am I some how misunderstanding why they even bother to show that 1000kc up there?

Last edited by bc2; 10-18-2009 at 04:00 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by Meow Face
The bonus die you roll does give the prize in your big picture and the little die in the corner is just a glitch I believe.

It has been doing that forever and I think it is supposed to be mini pic of what you got. You do ge the 3500 KC after your adoption and then the bonus gift. You are not supposed to get an additional 1000KC
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Bonus gift box kinzcash?

Do you mean that you're getting the 1000 KC coin? Or just 1000 KC added to your account?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I think that they mean this
Click the image to open in full size.

PS: THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE!!!

Like, in the corner, it says 1000 KC
Old 10-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #4
bc2

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
I think that they mean this
Click the image to open in full size.

PS: THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE!!!

Like, in the corner, it says 1000 KC
Yes, that's what I mean. It always shows that but no money is added. Is money supposed to be added at this point?
Old 10-18-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had the same thing happen to me too. It says that I am supposed to get 1000kc and my money amount doesn't change. this has happened on the last 3 pets added to my account. I don't remember though if it has been set up in the same way with the picture of an exclusive item though. My plan was to pay closer attention on the next pet adopted and then document it.
myaalf is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

That's not supposed to be added to your account. It's an example of what you could get.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #7
bc2

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
That's not supposed to be added to your account. It's an example of what you could get.
If that's the case, then it should say that's what it is. How is anyone supposed to just come to that conclusion with nothing said about it? To me that doesn't make any sense at all for them to show 1000 KC up there. Meanwhile they only give the kinzcash coin in that, so why not just show a picture of a kinzcash coin? It just doesn't make sense.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #8
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I was just looking at what a Deluxe account gets and on the newspaper page, on the top right side there's a link that says "Why go Deluxe?", so I clicked on it and in there, there's a tab that says adoption. So I clicked on that and it shows on the link to the 10+ pets that you should be getting 3500kc with each new pet adoption. THAT is the one that I awas talking about. Should I call GANZ and verify this or is it not something that I should be getting. I don't know if this is what bc2 is possibly looking for too or not.
myaalf is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
bc2

I did see that I got 3500 KC added right after the adoption. I am just always confused by that bonus box/dice thing that shows the 1000 KC picture in the corner. If we don't get that money that shows there, then I see no reason why they even show it at all. It just leads you to believe you will get what they are showing you... which includes 1000 KC. To me, it is misleading to show that there with no indication of any other reason for it to be there other than that it's party of your extra prize.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #10
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

The bonus die you roll does give the prize in your big picture and the little die in the corner is just a glitch I believe.

It has been doing that forever and I think it is supposed to be mini pic of what you got. You do ge the 3500 KC after your adoption and then the bonus gift. You are not supposed to get an additional 1000KC
Meow Face is offline Female
Closed