Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Bonus Bag/Box??

Hey guys,

i just adopted a new pet and when I opened my Silver Bonus prize box it said I won a bonus bag/box... I dont see it in my doc and I have never heard of it... what and where is it?

Thanks guys!!!

Last edited by cheekeemonki; 09-13-2008 at 10:20 PM..
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
I want to be an actr
westiegirl13 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Bonus Bag??

I don't know! I usually get a 1,000 kinzcash coin. Mabye it's a glitch! I hope this helps!
westiegirl13 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
Gift Guru
ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Bonus Bag??

Hi there!

Do you have more than 10 pets, but not a multiple of 5 (15, 20, etc.). For your 11th + pets (except multiples of 5, for those you get to pick a Super Bed) you get a Bonus Gift Box (I know you said bag...I thought maybe you meant box...sorry if you didn't...I've never seen any bags except the Pet of the Month Bag.). Either way, box or bag it should be in your dock. Be sure the bar under your dock doesn't say "get items from storage". If it does, click on it to get all your items back in your dock. If your dock is pretty full, you may have to scroll to find the box or bag.

Hope this helps!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:22 PM   #4
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Bonus Bag/Box??

ya when the bonus box did its spinny thing and the prize shows... it said you won a bonus box or bag thingy and it was green but when i closed it there was nothing there. WAAAAAA I have scrolled and got the items out of storage and logged out and in several times.

What a whiny pouty baby I am... my hubby thinks I am crazy right about now LOL

cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #5
Gift Guru
ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Bonus Bag/Box??

I'm sorry I wasn't more help.

I think I'd whine and pout too if I got something I had never seen before and then it was gone!
That really stinks

I'm sure your hubby would grumble if there was something he really enjoyed that got instantly snatched away...

Fellow wife and Webkinz Fanatic