Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
Smanji
Webkinz :)

smanji is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: bonus 3 months

How long do you have to renew your account to get an extra 3 months, cause i got the message saying i have 30 days left, AND I WANT TO GET THE MAXIMUM amount of time i can out of my account. THANKZ
smanji is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by rocky654
View Post Originally Posted by pj1sportsfan
I believe (not positive) that every pet you adopt gets you 3 months.....
No, every pet you adopt gives you a year of access.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To answer your question, you get three extra months when you adopt your pet early (in your 30 days before grace period).
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
pj1sportsfan

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: bonus 3 months

pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #3
Smanji

actually i know every pet gets you 12 monthhs, and if you usew the code soon enough, you get 3 months, but thanks manyway.
smanji is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by pj1sportsfan
No, every pet you adopt gives you a year of access.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To answer your question, you get three extra months when you adopt your pet early (in your 30 days before grace period).
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i adopted my first in july and in jan when i adopted mysecond one i got the bouos months
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

IF you've gotten the message that your account is about to expire, you have 30 days from the notice to adopt a new pet. Each new pet you adopt will give you 12 MONTHS of extended account activity, each time. So if you are trying to just keep your account open with the minimum amount of Webkinz needed, you only need to adopt 1 pet a year.

I hope this helps to clear things up for you. If you do plan on keeping your account active, make sure to adopt a new pet before your 30 days are up. :-)
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I believe if you wait until the last week to renew Ganz offers to give you an extra three months.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #8

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I just got my second notice on one of my accounts this morning and it said that you only get the 3 month bonus if you adopt before the account expires but you can adopt after the 14 days grace period but you don't get the 3 months. Mine expires in 2 days. It was a valentine present last year that I used for a special account. I logged in my love dino this morning on that account and did get the extra 3 months.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
Smanji

Thanks everyone!
smanji is offline Male
Old 02-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #10
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

if you got a letter from ganz saying that your account will expire in 30 days than you have 30 days to adopt it to get your bonus 3 months. if you don't adopt it in 30 days you get a garce period of 14 days to adopt your pet but you will not get a bonus 3 months.

hope i helped
Closed