Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
my bday is Oct. 9
Webkinz :)

froggyliker10 has a reputation beyond reputefroggyliker10 has a reputation beyond reputefroggyliker10 has a reputation beyond reputefroggyliker10 has a reputation beyond reputefroggyliker10 has a reputation beyond reputefroggyliker10 has a reputation beyond repute

Post Answered: bolts and nuts new maps roads not turning

the roads don't turn when i put them on

Last edited by froggyliker10; 10-21-2012 at 10:53 AM..
froggyliker10 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by WebRegi
You need to first place the roads anywhere on the map and then move the roads to the spot you really want. Then the roads will turn and connect better.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: bolts and nuts new maps roads not turning

A WI member named Ritzcracker gave this tip on another thread:

To curve the road pieces, make sure that they are lined up exactly with the joining pieces. If it doesn't curve for you, lift the piece you want to curve, then place it back. That seems to do the trick for me. Sometimes I had to try a few times, but eventually it all worked for me.

To make intersections, again, make sure that the pieces are lined up exactly, not half on one piece and half on the next (which is quite easy to do.) To get rid of an intersection after you changed your road lay-out, lift the piece, then replace it.

It takes a bit of figuring out, but it does work.

See if that works for you! It worked for me! It takes a little patience!
Queen of Sheba is online now Female
Old 10-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I can't curve mine either. And I don't know what you mean by that Queen.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 10-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #4

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

I've also had several pieces that won't turn, even making sure they are lined up. I removed them and replaced them several times but some refuse to turn. It will probably take a few days / weeks to sort these details out.
vickylw is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

You have to line up the Green square underneath. Not the tile itself

That is the only way I get them to go where I want!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-18-2012, 01:51 AM   #6
JBUGGIN

WebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonderWebRegi wows us all with wonder

You need to first place the roads anywhere on the map and then move the roads to the spot you really want. Then the roads will turn and connect better.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 10-18-2012, 05:24 AM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

by accident i got one curve to come up. i placed a tile at end and somehow i got it to rotate . it did not show curve immediately but either it just changed to curve in a minute or i had gone out of map and back again and the curve was there.

there are no arrows to rotate on edit so how do you get it to change direction??

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 10-18-2012 at 05:26 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-18-2012, 05:36 AM   #8
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just lift up the piece and have it 'hover' over the last piece, it seems to make it go one of the 3 ways. Drop it when you are satisfied with the way it is laying.
There is a bit of a knack to it, so keep trying, eventually you will get it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed