Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
noellg28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Bogus Donut Seeds

My friend and I both got donut seeds trading on Wed. Nov. 19, 2008 and both of us had an unusual thing happen when we planted our seeds in our yards... where there should have been a donut patch a black box appeared instead! And then when you try to get back into the yard, you can't, it just freezes up! Ganz customer support was able to remove the seeds to my dock and let me get back into my yard, but I wanted to check that the seeds were normal... and AGAIN a black box appeared! This also has happened to my friend twice as well. Could this be some kind of counterfit donut seeds... some kind of fakes? Help!
noellg28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

tink5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Bogus Donut Seeds

my seeds are planted, and they are not working right.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

mine dont do that but when i care for them they dont change like normal seeds do, like when i rake them the weeds dont go away until after i leave the room or log out.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I'm sorry that is happening to you. My two donut plants I got as part of the adoption grow fine but like Wuzzle they don't update after raking or harvesting until you leave the room and return. Hope you get it fixed soon.

GOOD LUCK!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by noellg28
My friend and I both got donut seeds trading on Wed. Nov. 19, 2008 and both of us had an unusual thing happen when we planted our seeds in our yards... where there should have been a donut patch a black box appeared instead! And then when you try to get back into the yard, you can't, it just freezes up! Ganz customer support was able to remove the seeds to my dock and let me get back into my yard, but I wanted to check that the seeds were normal... and AGAIN a black box appeared! This also has happened to my friend twice as well. Could this be some kind of counterfit donut seeds... some kind of fakes? Help!
there was a thread by another member who had gotten donut seeds through a trade and had the same issue. after a bit of stress, the ganz rep suggested to them that they send the seeds to another account and then send it back... once they did this , the seeds were fine and the blue box was gone. this is just a way to work around the glitch... not the fix to the glitch. so if you have another account, try what the ganz rep suggested... send it kinzpost to another account and then send it back.... it was reported that all was fine.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #6
Rachak32
Webkinz :)

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

Mabey it was just a glich in Ganz
or they might have sold them to you o purpose because they knew they did that
now that is just mean if thye did that
but good luck with it anyway

---------- BubbleQueen added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

I have seeds but I have nto checked them in a while so they are probally all wierd right now

Last edited by BubbleQueen; 11-21-2008 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

TOODLES1A is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Bogus Donut Seeds

When I talked to the WK service center they told me that the donut plant is causing alot of problems. It was the worst item that gets stuck and things happen to. I don't care .... I wish I could get a donut plant really bad. I've logged in so many "pet of the month" animals and I still can't get that silly plant.....
TOODLES1A is offline Female
Closed