Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 06:34 AM   #1
booooo!!!!!
Webkinz :)

weedote is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: board on webkinz

help i am so board now in webkinz i always go to kinz chat plus but when it is not open i am so board so is there anything i can do to well not be board so yah thanks

what i like:trading, playing games with other people, having fun, winning, getting easy kinz cash

Last edited by weedote; 09-20-2009 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: saying what i like
weedote is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 07:33 AM   #2
call me audrey

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

Default Re: board on webkinz

Well, why don't you just trade in regular kinzchat? It is still really fun. Also, you could just adopt another webkinz and give a tour of your webkinz house or something( pretend). That way, you might find a few rooms to finish.
lol6308 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #3

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

There is always the Tournament arena, PVP or a group, and there is Quizzy's Question Corner, and the arcade, and decorating rooms, and trading :]
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

You can look for the Falling Leaves in the Clubhouse, by playing games or reading a book. You can also arrange something with a friend in WI, and then you can go to each other's house (I did that once... it was soo fun!) Also, you can trade in the regular Clubhouse, it's still fun to see new stuff and get items you want
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

I play games. I find entertainment out of it or, Dressing my pets up and making a new room. Maybe the general store room and you can pretend to play with your webkinz like they are visiting a store! A vacation on WW is fun to~!! Maybe try playing with the plushies and wait for something new on WW, another thing, Go and cook or make clothing! Try and solve the Yummy tummy tumbler or some clothing at the kinzstyle outlet! I hope I helped you!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

You could trade in regular KinzChat, raise some KC by playing games, and many other things. Also, you could go to Quizzy's and look for falling leaves there. Whenever there's the Fall Festival or Winter Festival, I mostly find everything there, or at the Kinzville Academy.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

when I feel bored I redecorate my rooms!

I will even sell old stuff I am bored with and buy new stuff!

It can be fun!

Have you tried to win a trophy yet? or made a trophy room?

or taken a vacation? I have not done that yet. but I will soon!

Welcome! btw! to WI

There is always the "Games http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f283/
section or Daily Chat thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f164/ for people on WI just as bored as you!

Last edited by rockermom; 09-21-2009 at 03:35 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #8
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

how about dicekinz? good way to earn kc and even if a person isn't available to play against the computer plays you.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
I IS AS ADDICTING AS

QUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: board on webkinz

hey i know how you feel this happens to me all the time here what i do

play i the arcade (play a game that is no timed)so you can take your time;d

play in the tournament arena (you are still having fun and making easy kinzcash);d

play at quizzeys it is always a good idea to answer some questions and get smarter plus you can get kinzcash!!!(everybody loves kinzcash!)

there is a lot to do in webkinz world if you get so bored inwebkinz world that you just do not want to anything play with you webkinz plush,go outside and get some fresh air,talk on the phone,listen to the radio it seems impossible to get bored!;d do something you like! Have fun!;d

your friend
quickjump!
QUICKJUMP is offline Male
Old 09-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #10

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

i usually go onto pvp play or do a tournament. But you seem really bored, so here is something that works.
Set a goal for yourself, to make a new room and style it yourself (with random objects from different themes and such) make the room totally YOU, and your style. If you don't have enough money, play games until you can. When you have all the cash, it will be fun to buy all the different items that you love, and it will keep you from being bored for quite a while, depending on the size room you have! (small, medium, large)
Closed