Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
traciandrus is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Answered: Blufadoodle Help

We recently added a blufadoodle assuming that it would come with a treetop room, but when we added her she didn't get an extra room at all. She was added into one of rooms that we already have.
Is this a glitch or does the blufadoodle not come with a tree top room?
Thanks for assistance!
Traci
traciandrus is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by JudoBoo
Only your first ten pets come with a new room. If it is your eleventh pet or more, you click "buy new room" in the top left corner and you should be able to buy a tree top room for 1,000 KC.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Blufadoodle Help

If she is the eleventh pet or more she will come with an extra gift box (and I think more money) instead of a room. If you have fewer than ten pets then you should call Ganz. Hope this helps!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think coonycoon has your answer. And I don't have the blufadoodle yet so I don't know if it flies. If it does fly, you should be able to buy a treetop room for it. It is such a weird-looking creature that I'm not sure what it is but I do like it and hope mine comes soon.

I just looked it up and it is a bird so you should be able to buy a treetop room for it.

Last edited by marnabear; 11-13-2009 at 11:41 AM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Only your first ten pets come with a new room. If it is your eleventh pet or more, you click "buy new room" in the top left corner and you should be able to buy a tree top room for 1,000 KC.
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

This was the 15th pet and we did receive an extra box with a bed in it. But our real question is, does this bird come with a treetop room, because we have none, and we wanted one.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #6
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

You have to buy a tree top room.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
Lil Kinz

Ok thats great that we can buy one! Thank you for all your help!

I have one last question, will it be the same way when we buy an underwater pet? They wont come with the room but we will be able to buy one?
Old 11-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Only the first ten pets come with a room. So now if you buy a fish, you will be able to buy an underwater room. You may have to clear your cache first though. The underwater rooms are 1000 also. You can add walls to them but not floors.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by traciandrus

I have one last question, will it be the same way when we buy an underwater pet? They wont come with the room but we will be able to buy one?
You are right. From now on you have to buy a room if you want one, but you can choose the size and where to put it. I buy only large rooms and gradually convert the medium rooms I got originally into something else like a bathroom, closet, or kitchen. My Webkinz almost all share bedrooms so you don't have to buy a new room every time you adopt a pet, but of course if you get an underwater pet you will want an underwater room.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #10
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by traciandrus

Yes, you will still have to buy a room. They will cost 1,000 KC, too.
Closed