Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #1
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: The Blue Screen Of Misery

Hey guys. Sorry, I aint on much anymore, but I have a question. Very often, like every five minutes or so, I'll be doing something and then It will just navigate me away from the page I was at and take me to some blank blue screen. One time when it did that, it deprived me of 100 kinz cash from the employment office, and another time at the wheel of the month. I thought yesterday that it might be one of my bffs that has my password (i have hers, so its all good, nobodys gonna hack me) just checking around on my account which was messing me up. I changed my password so she couldnt get on, but it kept happening. more so, i think, than before. So, does this happen to everyone, or is there a way to fix it? Because ganz hasnt put anything up on customer services about it. Gah. I've been getting fed up with ganz these days...

So, any advice or help?
A thousand thanks!
spearmint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: The Blue Screen Of Misery

I'm sorry you are having this trouble. I've heard of this happening to a lot of others, too. I don't get the blue screen, but I do get bounced from where ever I am back to the newspaper page (losing out of money from a game or empolyment office- or bounced outta classes or a trade). I don't know of any way to fix it. I think it is one of the many issues Ganz needs to get a grip on right now.

And, hello! I don't think we've ever met. :-) Good luck to you. I hope this problem gets resolved soon for everyone's sake.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
keelzdragonz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem. It seems to happened on "schedule" for me. It reloads sometimes and then completely boots me at other times. It is very frustrating, as I like to play games. Its bad enough I die on my own always too soon, I don't need webkinz booting me too...lol

I do hope it is corrected soon.

Diane
Old 11-11-2008, 03:03 PM   #4
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

When I am on the Island in the Coral Cove, and try to go back to play Treasures of the Cryystal sea, It goes blue and It's blue everywhere I go, then I have to log out and back in.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

That happens to me almost every time I am on WW. It's a refresh glitch.
I hope it gets fixed very soon.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #6
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Thanks guys, I'm glad to here it just isnt my town thats having that problem. It is probably because Ganz is having a joyride adding all this sotuff so quickly!
spearmint is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #7
maryan
Gift Trainee

MaryAn is on a distinguished road

Agh! It has been happening to me for a while now. I don't even bother to sign back on because it gets so frustrating. I do some of the daily stuff and play some quick games. Whenever I try to play a longer game, I am sent somewhere else or get the blue screen. I am very disenchanted with WW lately. Way too many glitches. They don't seem to have any trouble adding things for us to buy.
Spearmint= I love your little twilight movie. I just bought tickets to go and see it with my daughter next weekend. We have read all 4 books and Midnight Sun. I named my bat Edward. Crazy but fun.
MaryAn is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #8
4girls4me is an unknown quantity at this point

someone on another thread mentioned a 10 minute refresh going on in WW - it frustrates the crud out of me! I usually get so frustrated that I just log off, I can't stand when it happens!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #9

jason629 is on a distinguished road

Happens to me constantly. For me, I get the blue screen, and if I wait it out (rather than refresh and log in again), it seems to always take me to the Magical Forest.

My wife told me today that "I'm done with Webkinz for awhile"... just too frustrating. Maybe not the best idea to cheese off a bunch of parents 6 weeks before Christmas during the worst retail market in decades.
jason629 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM   #10
leah_hope92

It might help if you clear your cache.....

Sincerly,
leah_hope92
Closed