Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #11
I Rules!
Webkinz :)
JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: Blue screen after log in

I have been getting the blue screen all night. I just go to the things to do menu and click newspaper and it works just fine. This happens to me once in awhile.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #12
webkinzrule8123 has disabled reputation

Oh thats wierd i get an orange screen at login not blue!!!!!
webkinzrule8123 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #13
Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I am still getting the blue screen at log in. I have cleared my cache and everything, but it is still happening. Fortunately, as others have said, I can go to "Things to Do" and move on. It is just a hassle.

It does appear to be a problem with the newspaper loading. I hope they clear this up soon.
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #14
kjwood51 is on a distinguished road

Yep, me too! Whenevr you get it just go to another area, ie: Curio Shop, etc and then Things to Do and select Newspaper and you should be fine. Some servers were having difficulties yesterday and all accoubt are assigned a specicfic server when someone joins. But Ganz is usually pretty good about fixing issues when they can. I know it can be frustrating but be patience.

I got a message yesterday several time telling me a script file which was running was using a lot of memory and asked if I wanted to shut it dowm. If this happens I usually check to see if a new Flashplayer update is available. You maky want to got to Adobe.com and check the version of Flash Player you are running. They have had a few updates lately. (In past few months) Mine needed updating. Hope this helps! Take care!

Old 03-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #15
bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I've been having the same problem since the last update. If you click on "Things to Do", you'll be able to go wherever in webkinz.

I also couldn't get the Academy the first time I tried this morning. I just went other places in WW and went back to the Academny about ten minutes later. That time I got in and experienced no other problems.
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #16
WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I just check and I got in fine with no problems. Maybe it's just your computer is slow like that person said up there
WHHS2002 is offline Female