Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Exclamation Unanswered: BLUE paper wrapped BOX in dock

I was in the Trading Room and another pet wanted to trade for food, so when I scrolled to the food menu in my dock, I noticed this BLUE wrapped box in the pic below. After the trade, I went to my pet's room and opened the box and inside is cup of Tabby's cocoa, also in pic below.)
I do not have a pet named "BLUE Wrapping"

I have been 'off' more than 'on' WW since the start of summer -
Did I miss something?
Did we all receive a wrapped box for something?
I do not ever remember a wrapped box being in my dock at anytime (I thought wrapped gifts were in KP letter form only?)
Where would this have come from?

Thank you so much for your help

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by WI 50ish; 08-03-2011 at 11:00 PM..
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BLUE paper wrapped BOX in dock

umm thats a strange glitch.Call ganz or log in again.I might know whats causing this.I see alot of boxes in you dock maybe they got mixed up somehow and you got a blue box from kinz post and the letter might of mixed up with the boxes if you had a box for your webkinz psi and psf.
kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

LOL. That is a funny glitch. The Tabby hot cup of Cocoa was one of Tabby's gifts that she sent to others if they sent her a gift/letter. Maybe something weird happened and it ended up in your dock as a blue gift. Did you send Tabby something? If not, it could have been a gift from your friends and it ended up in your dock.
Hope this helps!
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I think it is a host gift...have you sent T. Von Meow a letter/package? I know she has sent some people a cup of coco...maybe this is the way it is presented?? I am guessing its not a glitch if you have sent her something!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

Like the posts above, if you've sent a package to Tabby, it's probably just a glitch of what she could've sent you.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #6

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

It looks like Ganz sent it to you! read the top of it, also, that is a hard thing to get. It is from the trading card 4 pack
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Uh..woah. lol.
I've never seen that before...

One time I was in the park, and I received a gift from a friend. Instead of opening the gift, it just placed a red wrapped box in my dock. I had to drag it into my room to find out what was inside....but it wasn't like "We at Webkinz would like to give your...." and all that.

Strange....
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #8

yankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant future

No they have not be giving gifts like that that. That is one of the weirdest glitches I have ever seen.
Sorry that happened it's kindda funny thought oh well. The world may never know?
Good luck!
yankle is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #9
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Sometimes that glitch happens to me. Just try and open it or log out and back in.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #10
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi WI 50ish
What a lovely gift! I believe that a friend has sent you a special surprise ♥

As catlover wrote above, this happens sometimes when opening KP. A package will go into the dock wrapped like that instead of just popping open. It has happened to us a few times, but not lately.

I have never seen that mixed up message either, though, so I don't have ideas about that for you. Ganz is dealing with lots of KP issues right now.

Hugs to you ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Closed