Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
orld wide
Webkinz :)

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Blue Cloud Sheep

Does anyone know if the Blue cloud sheep has been for sale in the Estore?
I haven't seen in the clubhouse or the Estore. I know it is a October pet, and I was wondering if it's just me, or Ganz hasn't had it for sale yet.

Thank you.
Plum999 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
No, it has not been for sale yet. According to the webkinz news it is supposed to be released Oct. 31, but those dates are not always correct. I have been waiting for it and even have started making a room.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Blue Cloud Sheep

I dont think it is out yet, I think ganz just announced that it was going to come out soon. Ganz will let us know when it will be for sale in the EStore like they always do
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

No, it has not been for sale yet. According to the webkinz news it is supposed to be released Oct. 31, but those dates are not always correct. I have been waiting for it and even have started making a room.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I am pretty sure it is not out yet. I would keep checking the homepage.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Not yet. XD
Closed