Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #11
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Blucked user

I believe there is a function where you can select a user and make it so you cannot view their posts, their visitor messages, their PM's... I believe I saw a post on this a while ago, but it may not be true...
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 12:55 PM   #12
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone!!
I reported them,and I am sure a mod has done something by now.
I didnt really do anything,but I think the person just got a little overreactive,thats all )
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #13
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry to hear that someone was mean to you. Don't let it spoil your time onWI. as you can see for that one upsetting episode , you have many more kind and supportive ones. Have a great day!
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:06 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here, I made this so people could see how to 'ignore' people who post things on your profiles. This means that you don't see ANYTHING from that person, not even their posts on threads, though. I used Justin as an illustration because I know he would understand
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:10 PM   #15
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks Dixie!Rep point!Jw,I did not let that happen again to me!That's what caused me to leave last time,some one was being kinda rude to me.But 2 days later I got over it and came back :-)
Old 10-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

How can someone just decide to attack you like that??? Rude and nasty and making you cry?
Were you friends with this person at one point?
sindarin is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #17
Headstrong and
Gifted

Well,no not really.I just said something and I guess she decided I was being offensive
Old 10-30-2008, 02:04 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

yea there is if you haven't found out yet pm me! i'm pretty sure you did cause you got two pages with answers!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #19
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I hope you don't have any more problems Sweetnspicy. People should always try to remember to be polite, even it they think someone might have been out of line. It is always better to just keep it calm like "I thought what you said was mean or rude and I hope you didn't mean it" That lets people say sorry if they didn't mean it. When you get nasty back that can't happen. But do block someone if they go way overboard and say really mean things - no one should have to put up with that.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 02:07 PM   #20
Headstrong and
Gifted

Lol yeah-thanks anyway though!
900th post :-)
Closed