Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
billnes is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Blank, white login screen

Hello all,

When I click on "Login" all I get is a white screen. Here is the exact text from the Webkinz website:

If you are seeing a white screen when you try to log into Webkinz World, there are several solutions you can try.
1. Please go to www.adobe.com and update your Flash Player.
2. Please clear your cache. If you do not know how to do this, we have detailed instructions on our FAQ in the Technical Issues section. Just click on the question "How do I clear my cache?". If you wish to proceed directly to the Technical Issues page of the FAQ please click here.
3. Please make sure www.webkinz.com is an acceptable site for all pop-up blockers and anti-virus programs on your computer.

If these steps do not solve the problem, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.
====================================================================

I did all this. None of it worked. I am still getting a white screen. I'm on New York's Long Island so I called Cablevision. They said that as long as my Optimum Online works there is nothing that they can do for me.

What do I do now?

Thank you,
Bill "The Colonel" N.
Your humble cinema maintenance man from New York
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Blank, white login screen

I kept getting that error (the white screen) and finally talked with Ganz about it. The woman I talked to said it was caused by RealPlayer. She told me to open RealPlayer and go to "Tools" from the drop down menu and then "Preferences".

On the left side under "Categories" choose "Download & Recording". There is a box that says "Enable Web Downloading & Recording", make sure that is UNCHECKED.

Then close out. That fixed the problem for me. Hope it helps you!
Aboo is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 01:44 AM   #3
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Thanks Aboo! This was happening to me just now and your tips helped!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 05:45 AM   #4
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

does it happen on the login page if you go straight there?

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...=0&fs=0#loaded
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

alleymaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Blank, white login screen

Thanks for sharing Aboo! I've been getting the same blank white screen for the past 2 days and it's been driving me crazy. I had done all the things that was suggested by Webkinz (the first reply to this thread) & it was no help but the RealPlayer thing did the trick.

Thanks a bunch for sharing. You saved me a phone call!!
Closed