Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 02:35 AM   #1
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Exclamation Unanswered: Blank log in screen????

Is anyone able to log in to WW? I get the main screen, then when i click on log in, it goes to white! I have cleared cache, switched browsers, everything and nothing works
peggios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #2
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Blank log in screen????

I'm getting the same thing !
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #3

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I'm having the same problem, so you're not alone.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:38 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
MFV37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Blank log in screen????

You're not the only one ---- blank white screen for me too.
MFV37 is offline Male
Old 11-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #5

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

I just got the same thing after doing 4 accounts when I hit the 5th one wallah blank screen
Linduh is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #6
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I try to log in I get this screen.

Click the image to open in full size.

Every other website works but the Webkinz log in screen. I tried going to the webkinz website to log in and the direct website to log in, both don't work. I was in the middle of playing jumbleberry fields but then I got the please wait and after that I couldn't log back in. I hope that I got my berries . Ever since Ganz changed the reset time or maintenance time, these glitches started happening
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:45 AM   #7

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

This must be what they were working on yesterday morning between 8am and 9 am when they kept going down for updates and no one could ever find the updates. I knew there had to be a new glitch.....now I see what it was
Linduh is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:46 AM   #8
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I am unable to log in on any of my accounts either! I tried numerous accounts (US, European, Asian..) and browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome..) My guess is it's down for a while, but maybe it'll be a short glitch!
Chariac is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:46 AM   #9
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
Whenever I try to log in I get this screen.

Click the image to open in full size.

Every other website works but the Webkinz log in screen. I tried going to the webkinz website to log in and the direct website to log in, both don't work. I was in the middle of playing jumbleberry fields but then I got the please wait and after that I couldn't log back in. I hope that I got my berries . Ever since Ganz changed the reset time or maintenance time, these glitches started happening
I had JUST FINISHED Jumbleberry Fields, thank goodness!!! Same thing, got the please wait and then couldn't log back in...not just me though, so I know it is not my computer, not that it makes me any happier!
peggios is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:48 AM   #10
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I am having the same problem - we can browse other sites, but get a blank screen when we open the login screen. I tried Mozilla & IE, tried clearing cache & tried a second computer. Nothing is working.

I was glad to see that a glitch report was already started. Thanks peggios!!

Papakinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Closed