Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Unanswered: Black Screen

I think this was posted on the front page??

Anyway, sometimes while playing on WW, I get this 'Black Screen'. First WW does not 'Respond' then it has this black page, causing me to press F5 to refresh the page and log in again. I usually find this happen when:
-I click the golden 'x' to quit my star collection
-Click Back to Categories in W Shop
-Click 'Back to Kinzpost' after sending a letter/gift
-Or just randomly, like when trading...

There may be more...
I don't know if there is a way for this to stop happening without 'Uninstalling' Adobe Flash Player. If there is, please let me know.

P.S. This is probably a glitch, but there may be a way to get rid of it, so this would ba classed as a 'Help!!' quetion, right??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Re: Black Screen

Try clearing your cache or contacting ganz heres their phone
1-866-WEBKINZ
But i think you should clear your cache
Here is the link incase you dont know how to http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache Good luck!

Last edited by lilkinza; 09-01-2011 at 10:19 AM..
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #3

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

I think lilkinza answered most of this, but here's another couple suggestions you could try.

-Try playing Webkinz on a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer)
-Call GANZ if all else fails.
Quote:
Contact Ganz
If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.

OR

Use the Customer Service area on the Webkinz site.

If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'Comments and Suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.

Good luck to you with that glitch!

agonn is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
I think this was posted on the front page??

Anyway, sometimes while playing on WW, I get this 'Black Screen'. First WW does not 'Respond' then it has this black page, causing me to press F5 to refresh the page and log in again. I usually find this happen when:
-I click the golden 'x' to quit my star collection
-Click Back to Categories in W Shop
-Click 'Back to Kinzpost' after sending a letter/gift
-Or just randomly, like when trading...

There may be more...
I don't know if there is a way for this to stop happening without 'Uninstalling' Adobe Flash Player. If there is, please let me know.

P.S. This is probably a glitch, but there may be a way to get rid of it, so this would ba classed as a 'Help!!' quetion, right??
These have been issues since the last Flash update:

New Version of Flash Player Causes Problems in Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Uninstalling Flash will not help, as you cannot play in WW without it. Hopefully all these glitches will be fixed soon! In the meantime, I suggest:

-Playing Star Challenge last, when you are done playing in WW
-Closing out of the W Shop with the 'x' and then going back to continue shopping
-Going to the Kinzville map after you send something by Kinz Post

I don't know what to suggest as far as trading in the clubhouse, except maybe not to trade until the glitch is fixed. Good luck!
Old 09-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

If all else fails, after clearing your cache, trying different browsers, etc.
--> Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #6
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
These have been issues since the last Flash update:

New Version of Flash Player Causes Problems in Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Uninstalling Flash will not help, as you cannot play in WW without it. Hopefully all these glitches will be fixed soon! In the meantime, I suggest:

-Playing Star Challenge last, when you are done playing in WW
-Closing out of the W Shop with the 'x' and then going back to continue shopping
-Going to the Kinzville map after you send something by Kinz Post

I don't know what to suggest as far as trading in the clubhouse, except maybe not to trade until the glitch is fixed. Good luck!
I usually do 'x' the W Shop and go to the map after sending a letter/gift anyway. But, what is a 'Cache'? And we don't have Firefox or anything like that, only Internet Explorer. Thanks anyway.

[I went to Smiggle! Yay! I'm so happy I could sing out loud!]-Never mind that
Closed