Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
xdisneystarx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Black Cat Help

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, i didn't know where to put it. =O But I need help. So my dad got me a black cat last weekend, and I haven't entered it yet. I kinda want to put it on a new account, but I already have three, and I don't know what to do. Anyone care to help?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Black Cat Help

how can we help? if you want a new account, you could do that. but, personally, if you already have 3, i wouldn't add another because when you add more pets to the same account you get more exclusives and can add faster to get super beds.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 09-08-2007, 01:00 PM   #3

I meant to be asking what you guys think I should do, I alreave around have around 50 webkinz, but I still don't know what I should do..... I was just wondering what you guys would do if you were me.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:06 PM   #4
xxsimplystarburst
Gift Guru

[xo]flipflops has a spectacular aura about

You should put all of your webkinz into 1 account, so that way it'll be easier then to put them in different accounts, & it'll be coolere because your house would be a lot bigger, & better! =]
Old 09-08-2007, 02:31 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by [xo]flipflops
You should put all of your webkinz into 1 account, so that way it'll be easier then to put them in different accounts, & it'll be coolere because your house would be a lot bigger, & better! =]
I already have 3 accounts, and I like all three of them, but I needed help on what I should do with my black cat.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #6
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

So, you want to know if you should start a 4th account? Is this right? I wouldn't. That gets to be a lot of work. I would add it to whatever account has the least right now.

But, I can see the value of having more than 1 account. Just not 4.
goyoga is offline Female
Old 09-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #7
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

i keep all of mine on the same account . i think it is too hard to take care of them on 2 different ones. besides all your other webkinz freeze when you play with one of your other ones on your account.

i would say put your black cat on your first account. then put your next one you get into your 2nd account and the next one you get in your 3rd account and so on.

Last edited by CutieKitty; 09-08-2007 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CutieKitty is offline Female
Old 09-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #8
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Don't start another account just add to one and you can have a huge house!!!!!!!!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #9
Gifted

ladybugpug is on a distinguished road

I have 12 on the same account. I never even considered having more than one.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #10
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

I'd pick one of your three existing accounts and put your cat on that one. Look and see which one needs the fewest additional pets to earn a superbed. Maybe that's the one you would like to use?
Closed