Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 05:12 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)
 
BASMAT's Avatar
BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

on my delux euro and asian accounts my black blender will not work if it is on something but it will work if it is on the floor. i had to buy another blender to find this out.................

anyone else having this problem?????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru
 
FIA's Avatar
FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

I couldn't find a black blender. Are you talking about the Chrome Blender?

I just tested the Chrome Blender, on a table and on the floor, and it worked fine for me.

Are you still having this problem? What error message are you getting?
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
Llamas Love WI!
Webkinz :)
 
sidneycrosby13's Avatar
sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

What happened with the other blender?
Have you tried logging out and then in again?
Or even just switching rooms then coming back?
Hope these tips helped
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2009, 05:30 AM   #4
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)
 
BASMAT's Avatar
BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

yes fia its the chrome blender, but im also now having issues with my tables. stuff vanishes or is half there...or i cant move items off them................ its seems to be spreading....................

if anyone else is having issues with their tables please post here
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)
 
NR1991's Avatar
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

BASMAT, I would honestly call Ganz and speak to someone about your account! It is so unfair that you are constantly plagued with problems that no one else seems to have. Do not get off the phone until you are satisfied with their response. Ask for a supervisor or tech person if need be. I feel so bad for you because you are not getting the enjoyment you deserve. Keep us posted.

Is it only your euro. and asian accounts? Do you have these issues on American accounts?

Last edited by NR1991; 11-17-2009 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: add question
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
jms40
Gift Guru
 
jms40's Avatar
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
yes fia its the chrome blender, but im also now having issues with my tables. stuff vanishes or is half there...or i cant move items off them................ its seems to be spreading....................

if anyone else is having issues with their tables please post here
I have had table problems and know of at least one other person who has had problems (there was a brief discussion on the rare tracking thread). I haven't decorated in the last couple days to know for sure that it is still happening. But the problem I was having is that if I place two items on a table, I sometimes can not access one of them. Sometimes one 'disappears' and if I try to add something else, it says the table is 'full' (or something to that effect - can't remember exactly how the 'full' message is worded). If I click on the table with the 'disappeared' item, I can sometimes remove it from the room but then I am not sure what happens to the 'disappeared' item. I have found that if I take the table out of the room, put it back and then go back into the room, the object often reappears. Sometimes I have to log out and then back in and the object is back on the table.

This whole situation is getting annoying and is making me not want to put items on tables. I initially thought it was just the Halloween tables (coffin coffee table and pumpkin table) that were having problems but it has occurred on other tables as well. I think I was just mostly doing Halloween decorating when it first started occuring in October.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
OMG!I'm a pet
Webkinz :)
 
Waytoomanykinz's Avatar
Waytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to all

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

I always get a new blender, and then it gets all glitchy so I have to wait like, 3 months, sell it, get a new one, and then it happens all over again, so now I go to the clubhouse and either go to the super chef room or the girls rule room to make my smoothies.
Waytoomanykinz is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 03:30 AM   #8
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)
 
BASMAT's Avatar
BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
BASMAT, I would honestly call Ganz and speak to someone about your account! It is so unfair that you are constantly plagued with problems that no one else seems to have. Do not get off the phone until you are satisfied with their response. Ask for a supervisor or tech person if need be. I feel so bad for you because you are not getting the enjoyment you deserve. Keep us posted.

Is it only your euro. and asian accounts? Do you have these issues on American accounts?
that is a sweet responce............. thank yu. i have called in the past and they give me the answers that just infuriate me so i am very very careful what i call about anymore because i know they monitor how often you call and why, in fact was told that once......so i pick my battles and when it is confirmed that others have this problem then i would call because they cant somehow blame me, thats why im posting......... they blame it on my dock items (even though its not that cluttered compared to many on here, with 450 items, just like the creative directors dock) and things like that............... and i have no patience with this right now with other things going on in my life.............one time they were going to start deleting my dock items when i could not access my account................ i didnt let them do that and just waited a week and then i got in my account................... who knows what theyd have deleted or transfered to someone elses account................... another time they wanted my password, i dont give it but you see............ i jsut dont need the potential stress right now............ im hopeing others confirm this................. and it seems someone has---- jms40. because that is exactly my problem too.................

maybe if it gets way worse i will get brave and call.............for now im filling out the sugtgestuion form

thank you for your suggestion.............. im happy that you are not having this problem nr1991
its so frustrating when a lot goes wrong in the game.............. its not so fun

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I have had table problems and know of at least one other person who has had problems (there was a brief discussion on the rare tracking thread). I haven't decorated in the last couple days to know for sure that it is still happening. But the problem I was having is that if I place two items on a table, I sometimes can not access one of them. Sometimes one 'disappears' and if I try to add something else, it says the table is 'full' (or something to that effect - can't remember exactly how the 'full' message is worded). If I click on the table with the 'disappeared' item, I can sometimes remove it from the room but then I am not sure what happens to the 'disappeared' item. I have found that if I take the table out of the room, put it back and then go back into the room, the object often reappears. Sometimes I have to log out and then back in and the object is back on the table.

This whole situation is getting annoying and is making me not want to put items on tables. I initially thought it was just the Halloween tables (coffin coffee table and pumpkin table) that were having problems but it has occurred on other tables as well. I think I was just mostly doing Halloween decorating when it first started occuring in October.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for reporting this, because thsi is EXACTLY what happens to me and its spreading on to my tables in my storatge area.................. thank you for validating my problem. im not glad yu are having this issure though................ it is getting so frustrating. when stuff may not work at any moment it jsut gets so unfun.....................i get leary to do anything............. i dont have a lot of time on my accounts as it si so i want things to work.

thank you soooooooooooo much

i have not used the blender in my us acct yet so i dunno if its doing it there but in my asain and euro it is............

and waytoomanykinz, that is a good idea................ to resell the old one. the thing is, i cant get it off the table , it wont work or move............................. thats why i had to buy another. but maybe illl jsut go to the clubhouse too from now on..................

Last edited by BASMAT; 11-18-2009 at 03:30 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #9
Call Me Sarah!
Webkinz :)
 
millie12378956's Avatar
millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Default Re: black blender wont work if its on anything, but will work on the floor

hmmm I'm not having this problem but maybe try clearing your cache
millie12378956 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts