Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
KKH81497
Webkinz :)

KKH81497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Birthday Party! (Girls ONLY)

Ok, so this year for my birthday i'm turning into a maturer me! My parents paid for half of a laptop as a gift for my birthday so i can't have an actual party! I don't know what to do! I need ideas of crafts, themes, games, decorations and any thing else! PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by KKH81497; 05-14-2010 at 11:18 PM..
KKH81497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #2

I<3mykitties is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Birthday Party! (Girls ONLY)

I had to have a Hawaiian themed party for my aunt.
I<3mykitties is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 05:07 AM   #3
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

so are you saying you have to have sorta a simple party at like your house instead of somewhere else? I might have a few ideas for that, sometimes depending on how many people come, a few games you can play with balloons are balloonball (volleyball with a balloon and a line of tape on the floor for the net) and a game my dad made up so it doesn't have a name. for this game you have some targets on a large, clean space of floor, (unfolded napkins work well if you don't have actual targets) and people each have their own ballon with their name on it. People take turns blowing up their balloons, and then they stand far away from the targets. (not too far away) Then, people let go of their balloons and hope after all the air is gone that their balloon lands on a target. you could make up the points people get depending on the size and style of whatever target you use. I dunno if these games are too kiddish cause i don't know how old you are gunna be, (don't tell me LOL) That is a few games that i know. Also, for the past few years i have done cupcakes or cookies, with cupcakes everyone gets to frost them and decorate them how they want, and same with cookies except they get to make they shape they want too. hope these are good ideas! congrats on getting another year older!
xocaij is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
KKH81497

KKH81497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks those are good ideas. I just hope everything is gonna turn out.
I'm thinking 2 to 5 people being there.

Last edited by KKH81497; 05-14-2010 at 11:18 PM..
KKH81497 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I am not sure if your friends share your interest in Webkinz?
But my niece had a Webkinz themed b/d party!
We got to pin the glasses on Plumpy, spin the WOW, and won prizes we got sent to our WW acct in kinzpost and had a wack Zingoz pinata!!
We made sleeping bags for our Webbies
The cake had Webkinz figures which came with codes.
I am an adult, mom, and I have to say it was the best party ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with your party and have a great birthday!!
Oh and for the loot bags we each got our own webbie with code of our own!!!!!!!!!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 07:14 AM   #6
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Well, if your birthday is in the summer or spring ( i assume), (and you enjoy getting wet) invite some friends over and make an obstacle course, with things like jumping a sprinkeler and other things. You could also go to a local pool, if they are open (and if you have one!). You could have fun with balloons, like keep-it-up and blowing them up and letting all the air out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:11 AM   #7
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Wait, so your not allowed to have an actual party, but your having a birthday party anyway? I'm confused.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #8
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

If you want a Webkinz themed party, go to the Webkinz page (what comes up when you type in the address) and click Krafty Kritters. There are tons of easy, but cool and inexpensive crafts there.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
bazinga

Heyhihello is the cats pajamas!Heyhihello is the cats pajamas!Heyhihello is the cats pajamas!Heyhihello is the cats pajamas!Heyhihello is the cats pajamas!Heyhihello is the cats pajamas!

Just invite some friends over, hang out, and have fun.
Closed