Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
qqqqaaaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: birthday cake

Hi
When our pets have a birthday they are not getting the cake.
they get the birthday wishes, but no cake. tried on several accounts.
Love mt Webkinz.
qqqqaaaa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: birthday cake

That's very strange... and you mentioned several accounts? Do you have a huge dock? I think you should try searching your dock thoroughly, you may find a birthday cake. I don't know if Igot a birthday cake (today is Christopher's birthday, and Christopher is my Lil Kinz Mouse). Maybe it's just a glitch that Ganz have and they're probably adding something to the birthday cakes or something. Hopefully, Ganz'll give our pets the birthday cake they should deserve.

Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #3
summertimeā™„
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you might already have a cake? i know i couldn't find mine, so i searched my WHOLE DOCK and then in the middle of all my foods, there was a little birthday cake with a little "two" sign at the bottom. xD so, maybe you might have gotten one a long time ago and your new one just added to it. if that doesn't work out, you could clear your cache/ call ganz. hope this helps!!!!
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I had to clear my cache, wait overnight and then my cake showed up, but I have lots of pets. I thought my issue was because I have so many. How many pets do you have?
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #5

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Sorry to hear about this. Maybe your Cache needs to be cleared. Here is a guide on how to. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Possibly you already have a piece of that type of cake so you didnt notice when it was added to your dock. Good Luck
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 07:47 AM   #7
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

When you get the cake it is just quietly added to your dock. No pop up no picture. So you may just not have noticed it.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Closed