Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Re: Birhtday gifts?

I looked at Webberlily's link and im sure it would help.just follow what she said and go to the "Other" button and at the bottom you type in your error then of course you fill out the other spaces too
lilkinza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #22

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
How did you write? usually email is a waste of time. Try going through the Customer Service forms on the WW login page.

Customer Support - Comments & Suggestions - Our question does not appear above:

Webkinz

THANK YOU! I really hope it helps! I will let you know You made my day
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #23

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Hey Taku2, I am pretty sure that you are right and this is a new glitch. I didn't get a token or a notification either on my birthday this year.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #24

Priceless has disabled reputation

Happy Birthday. I would Contact Ganz - they'll send one right out to you.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 11-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

Webkinz4me2 has a spectacular aura about

I know I'm late but Happy Birthday Taku2!! I had a birthday in July and I got my letter and gift so yeah, there must be a glitch with it right now, I'm sure they'll fix it. I would send you a gift if you were on my friend's listanyways, hope you had a great day! And don't worry, Webkinz would never forget you either!
Webkinz4me2 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #26

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

so i wrote them over that link and i recieved an answer, which didn't really makes me happy either.

Text
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

You had an issue with receiving a prize from Webkinz World. If you did not receive your prize please make sure to check your dock for the item. Please try to log out of your account and then back into your account. Missing items have been noted in accounts that may have items stored improperly (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correctly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in.

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Consumer Support

so, what shall i do now?

Thanks for all your help
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #27
victory

Rhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant future

Happy birthday, first of all!

It probably takes time for the letter to get sent through. You usually get a piece of cake & a wish token. Try again later.

Rhythm. is offline Female
Closed