Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 07:09 AM   #11
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Birhtday gifts?

Good luck on getting your birthday present and card! And happy birthday.
Usually presents run in late so you may get it tonight or you may get it in an hour. Just need to be patient.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

My advice is to call, as I do not think the email is actually answered by humans but robo-ed. When something is amiss I give Ganz a call and remind them sometimes no too gently who is holding the purse strings.
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know, I think the only thing you get is a token for your Birthday. I don't think you get gifts. At least I never have.
It should have shown a Monkey holding a cupcake when you logged in on your birthday.
If it is your first birthday in WW you get a Birthday badge that says 'It's My Birthday' and has a birthday cupcake on it. Click the image to open in full size.

WHOOPS, make tht a Monkey holding a gift. But there have never been birthday gifts that I know of. Just a token.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 10:55 AM   #14
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Happy Birthday! (:

You are supposed to receive a Birthday badge, Wish token, and an announcement pop-up. Did you get any of those?
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #15
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Happy Birthday!! I hope you get that gift. Good luck!!
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 11-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #16
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Aw, I'm sorry. Happy birthday though!
98otter is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #17

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Check to see if you got the token. That's what you get on your birthday. Sometimes the pop-ups don't work properly, but hopefully the token will be there.

Happy Birthday!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #18

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

No pop-up, no letter, no token, no badge... nothing

thanks though for the birthday wishes
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #19

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Hi,

so i wrote them a couple of days ago, no answer yet!
I think they hate me but i didn't do anything wrong.

They should have a phone number for non american and canadian.
I want my token
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #20
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

How did you write? usually email is a waste of time. Try going through the Customer Service forms on the WW login page.

Customer Support - Comments & Suggestions - Our question does not appear above:

Webkinz
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed