Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Birhtday gifts?

Hi,
well today is my birthday and I was so excited cause I know that there normally is a birthday gift waiting for me in webkinzworld. But when i logged in, there was nothing No letter, no gift. Did they change it and nobody gets a gift anymore or did the just forget me?

Thanks
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Birhtday gifts?

Happy Birthday!

Sorry to hear you didn't receive your letter/gift. Maybe try again later today? I know sometimes the letters show up late.
If you don't receive it, you may want to Contact Ganz and ask about that.
I hope you do receive your gift soon
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Clearing your cache might make it show up. This works a lot of the time. :3

I think all WW gives you now is a wish token. Maybe you just didn't get a letter and still have the token?
Old 11-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #4

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Thanks! I will try later. I cleared my cache...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Any luck?
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #6
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
Hi,
well today is my birthday and I was so excited cause I know that there normally is a birthday gift waiting for me in webkinzworld. But when i logged in, there was nothing No letter, no gift. Did they change it and nobody gets a gift anymore or did the just forget me?

Thanks
Happy Birthday

Are you sure you put the correct date in when you created you WW account. When I created my WW account I put in a different day?? Not to sure why. Anyhow, Maybe thats why? I hope you get it Karen
karenpd is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #7

No luck yet
and i put in the correct date cause i know that i got it last year and the year before and before...

i can't call them cause i live in europe (and it is expensive and difficult cause of the distance...)
last time i wrote them they didn't respond at all (i didn't get my easter gift so i wrote, but nothing)

Thanks
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just got a couple gifts last month so I know they are still giving them. If you are sure you entered that correct birthday you may want to try to email them but try webbkinzsupport@ganz.com for the email address if that's not the one you used before. I am sorry that you didn't get the gift and that Ganz does not make some way for people out of the US and Canada to call them.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Happy Birthday!
I'm sorry that you haven't received your gifts yet. I would try clearing your cache, and then checking. Or, your gift could just be a little late. Maybe it will show up tomorrow? And if not, then I would email Ganz at webkinzsupport@ganz.com, and if that STILL doesn't work, then maybe you put in the wrong birthday date. I hope that you get your gift!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 03:15 AM   #10

So, now i wrote them, now i need to wait
there was still no gift and no letter
it was the same email adress which i used for my missing easter basket (which never showed up)

hope they do it now

thanks for all the answers
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed