Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Birhtday gifts? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/birhtday-gifts-721651/)

Taku211-14-2011 01:48 PM

Birhtday gifts?

Hi,
well today is my birthday and I was so excited cause I know that there normally is a birthday gift waiting for me in webkinzworld. But when i logged in, there was nothing :( No letter, no gift. Did they change it and nobody gets a gift anymore or did the just forget me? :( :(

Thanks

Cheesy111-14-2011 02:00 PM

Re: Birhtday gifts?

Happy Birthday! :)

Sorry to hear you didn't receive your letter/gift. Maybe try again later today? I know sometimes the letters show up late.
If you don't receive it, you may want to Contact Ganz and ask about that.
I hope you do receive your gift soon ^.^

luv2writeNS11-14-2011 02:04 PM

Clearing your cache might make it show up. :) This works a lot of the time. :3

I think all WW gives you now is a wish token. Maybe you just didn't get a letter and still have the token? :)

Taku211-14-2011 02:21 PM

Thanks! I will try later. I cleared my cache...

mickey2611-14-2011 03:50 PM

Any luck?:)

karenpd11-14-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taku2 (Post 25300901)
Hi,
well today is my birthday and I was so excited cause I know that there normally is a birthday gift waiting for me in webkinzworld. But when i logged in, there was nothing :( No letter, no gift. Did they change it and nobody gets a gift anymore or did the just forget me? :( :(

Thanks

:smitten:Happy Birthday :smitten:

Are you sure you put the correct date in when you created you WW account. When I created my WW account I put in a different day?? Not to sure why.:idjut2: Anyhow, Maybe thats why? I hope you get it:caterpillar: Karen

Taku211-14-2011 04:45 PM

No luck yet :'(
and i put in the correct date cause i know that i got it last year and the year before and before...

i can't call them cause i live in europe (and it is expensive and difficult cause of the distance...)
last time i wrote them they didn't respond at all (i didn't get my easter gift so i wrote, but nothing)

Thanks

marnabear11-14-2011 04:52 PM

I just got a couple gifts last month so I know they are still giving them. If you are sure you entered that correct birthday you may want to try to email them but try webbkinzsupport@ganz.com for the email address if that's not the one you used before. I am sorry that you didn't get the gift and that Ganz does not make some way for people out of the US and Canada to call them.

SoccerPlayer0611-14-2011 05:04 PM

:smitten: Happy Birthday! :smitten:
I'm sorry that you haven't received your gifts yet. :'( I would try clearing your cache, and then checking. Or, your gift could just be a little late. Maybe it will show up tomorrow? And if not, then I would email Ganz at webkinzsupport@ganz.com, and if that STILL doesn't work, then maybe you put in the wrong birthday date. I hope that you get your gift!

Taku211-15-2011 03:15 AM

So, now i wrote them, now i need to wait :(
there was still no gift and no letter :(
it was the same email adress which i used for my missing easter basket (which never showed up)

hope they do it now

thanks for all the answers