Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #21
wonders in color
Webkinz :)

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Default Re: bingoz-what am i missing?

i stay away from bingoz. i don't think it is fun, and i never understood why it seemed so one sided, but aha! trading cards people have coupons. that explains it.

i am never going to play it again, what a waste of time for me who has no trading card coupons nor will any time soon.
Aimless is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #22
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Bingoz has hit a new low for me. I always hate it because it's never been fair. I thought the coupon limit would help but it has not. Still 8 people won 1 ball bingoz is only 1 day... that's sick and it makes me think they had to have cheated somehow. 8 people don't get THAT lucky, getting 1 ball, 5 coupons and maybe 1 extra ball... what are the odds 8 people get a win out of those chances? Not likely at all.

Now I finally decided to use a couple coupons that I had hung onto from back when they gave them out. The only reason I tried was that I had actually had all 3 balls end up on my 3 ball card. I figured, that's about as good as my odds will ever get. I ended up with I think 3 of the 5 coupons giving me a ball on my card. Then a miracle happened and my card was not reset the following day. I used my 3 balls for the day and I got all of them on the card again... this brings my total to 9 balls ON THE CARD! I noticed yesterday, last night I believe that the balls looked like they had shifted around to different places on the card. Now I went back to see if it had happened again today and I only have 4 balls on the card!!! What the heck! I go from 9 to 4! That is so beyond wrong, it's just pathetic. Ganz is completely incapable of programming a website to actually work correctly, it's sad. Sad for us. They need to just get rid of bingoz and try and acrually create something fair in place of it.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #23
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

There is definately something weird with this game. Yesterday I posted that my 1 ball game card had been reset, but the 2 and 3 ball cards were not. The same thing happened today, one ball game reset, 2 and 3 ball did not. I also noticed that the positions of the numbers on my 2 and 3 ball cards had shifted from yesterday.
This was the same thing that was happening before they took the game away for a while. I am trying to find some logic in it, but I cannot find any.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 03-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #24
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
I'm so sorry that people are very frustrated with Bingoz. Many people are winning this game because of the faulty programs!!! There are more bugs in Bingoz than there are holes in Swiss Cheese! It has helped me to see the humor in it.

Here are some of the bugs I have seen in the last few weeks:
1. It appears that there are different Bingoz programs on different servers.
2. Some of the games do not save the found balls on the card. I don't think it is possible to win.
3. Some of the games do not reset the bingo card when the game is "won" by other people on the previous day. The balls won are "carried over" to the next day. It is very likely to win.
4. Some of the games bring in a new bingo card several times during the day. Random number of found balls are put on this new card. There is a slim chance to win.

I have to wonder why multiple new bugs are created when there is a new "feature" added. I hope that the Webkinz Development Team creates a reliable testing system that will prevent this type of frustration in the future.

AuntietoEW

Last edited by AuntietoEW; 03-12-2009 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: editing
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 05:11 AM   #25
Gifted

Schyne will become famous soon enough

I also noticed these strange things. i have an account on asia time and it it not as bad as the US time. But I had 5 in a row in 3 bingo and next day i didn't have more then 3 in a row and no one won! I thought i was going crazy!

And with the new 5 coupon rule it seem to be much worse, I never saw as many winners before as it is now. Makes me wonder if the problem is even coupon related.. If the problem was coupons and they limited it to 5 how can there be more winners?

-Schyne
Schyne is offline Male
Old 03-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #26
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi everyone,
I'm so sorry that people are very frustrated with Bingoz. Many people are winning this game because of the faulty programs!!! There are more bugs in Bingoz than there are holes in Swiss Cheese! It has helped me to see the humor in it.

Here are some of the bugs I have seen in the last few weeks:
1. It appears that there are different Bingoz programs on different servers.
2. Some of the games do not save the found balls on the card. I don't think it is possible to win.
3. Some of the games do not reset the bingo card when the game is "won" by other people on the previous day. The balls won are "carried over" to the next day. It is very likely to win.
4. Some of the games bring in a new bingo card several times during the day. Random number of found balls are put on this new card. There is a slim chance to win.

I have to wonder why multiple new bugs are created when there is a new "feature" added. I hope that the Webkinz Development Team creates a reliable testing system that will prevent this type of frustration in the future.

AuntietoEW
Wow, that is a lot of bugs.

You are right, sadly it seems that they do not test anything before they dump these updates on us. I can never even begin to process why they do not test these new features and test how they fit into the current set up before making them official. It does seem that they do not, or there would not be as many issues as there are, every time there is any change to the site. If only they would care enough in the future to try and prevent these problems they create. We can only hope that one day they will learn from their mistakes.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #27
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

ya you do make a good point....
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 12:28 AM   #28
dawns37

dawns4198 will become famous soon enough

I have been on webkinz for almost two years and never won once I try and try and then get mad and quit trying for a while lol
dawns4198 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 12:50 AM   #29
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Ah, thus I never gamble in real life either.
I prefer to spend time playing a game that will always give me something (most of the dailies: Wishing Well, Wheel of WOW, Gem Hunt...) if it's going to be a gamble anyway, or play the games in the arcade that require some skill. My time getting 200+ KC on Color Storm is better spent than the time clicking a Bingo card that will not pay out.

I've never been one for high risk stuff... I like being square.
Azriel is offline Female
Closed