Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #11
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: bingoz-what am i missing?

About splitting the pot this might help i wont the 3 ball game a very long while back and i got the whole 250kc. It was random and i admit frustrating waiting to a point but i didn't have any coupons at the time its just pure random luck *as far as a computer can be random that is. Good luck and i hope I helped.
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #12
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

I don't see much point in playing either, even with the restriction of only 5 coupons a day. How can people win these bingoz in 2 days or so? I often have no balls on the board at all, and it's already saying that 32 people won, or something!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

This activity is hopeless. Even with the recent changes I am not inclined to play Wacky Bingoz anymore.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #14
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have also been a little discourage with Bongoz lately. I have noticed that my cards don't always reset everyday eventhough several people have won. For example, today the only card that was reset for me was the one ball game, the 2 and 3 ball games still had my balls on it from the past couple of days.

I will keep trying to win, but if my cards are reset everyother day or so I will most likely give up playing.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 10:37 PM   #15
Ein

Ein is on a distinguished road

I agree with everyone else, I was so excited when they changed the rule so people couldn't use all their coupons at once and now instead of 3 or 4 winners I see something like 36 in one day!! I wonder how it happens too. I have given up long ago, and it was one of my favorite activities.

The one time I did win (a very long long time ago before they shut it down to rework it) i won the three ball bingoz and I did get all 250 KC, so I don't think the winners split anything.

And it really makes me wonder, how does someone win the one ball bingoz almost everyday? Are people that lucky or there really are that many glitches?
Old 03-11-2009, 11:33 PM   #16
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

It is probably random who gets the 'good numbers', just like with the wishing well. But the difference is that over 90% of the time we get something from wishing well, even if it is only 5 kinzcash. I have played Bingo in bingo halls and some times you could hit 2 or more times in a night, other times you wouldn't hit for months!!! i could even play about 116 cards at once (crazy late-night bingo around Thanksgiving and the only reason I played that many was a $1000 jackpot game). You would figure with that many cards I *should* have hit a few times, but I hit once, with 8 other people. My friend, who was playing MORE cards than me, never hit anything!

Just luck, or lack there of, of which numbers you get!!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #17
brneyz has disabled reputation

I found for me that Bingoz is a lost cause... a do it just to check the block on activities but that is all it is for me. Hope you have better luck!
Old 03-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #18
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I have never even come close to winning and that held true even back when there were coupons... I read the other day they would be offered again, but I haven't seen any. I do it just because it is there in the dailies knowing full well that it is an exercise in futility. I often have wondered if my luck is so poor how it seems every day that I see a new game started it seems like someone wins it the next day. All I can think of is they must have held on to coupons for a very long time and don't get me wrong I'm happy for them, but I am lucky if I have two to three balls on a card before someone wins.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #19
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Before the changes I had won Bingo a couple of times, But now I am lucky if I get one right. Sometimes there is a crazy glitch when I can do them over and over etc.... But it does not save any of the correct balls, they just go away!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #20
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It has been very depressing lately.
I have noticed that I will have 3 numbers on a card for the day and when I get the bonus ball my board is different with a differnet number of spaces filled !
How can 13 people win 1 ball bingo in 1 day?
How can 13 people have 5 coupons and get 1 ball and get them all in a row?
Astounding!!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed