Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: bingoz-what am i missing?

I have done bingoz for a awhile. Got frustrating sometimes(like regular bingo). It seems like since they have added the coupon option that about 60some folk A DAY are winning. I am the charlie brown of bingoz, and it seems like I get maybe one ball a day out of all three games. It just seems like that many winners per day is a rig. yes i am a cynic...please advise and thanks in advance.
kinznewbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: bingoz-what am i missing?

well, Ganz just changed the rules recently...you can only use up to 5 bingoz coupons a day (along with your normal amount of balls). The coupons can be found in the trading cards series 1. You used to be able to use as many coupons as possible (to be secured a win, I think you had to have at least 80 coupons), but Ganz changed the rules to make it more fair. So maybe you will have a better chance of winning now that the rules have changed

Good luck
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #3

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
I have done bingoz for a awhile. Got frustrating sometimes(like regular bingo). It seems like since they have added the coupon option that about 60some folk A DAY are winning. I am the charlie brown of bingoz, and it seems like I get maybe one ball a day out of all three games. It just seems like that many winners per day is a rig. yes i am a cynic...please advise and thanks in advance.
I read on a thread earlier, there was a glitch (imagine that!) that people were getting to do it over and over...that could be part of the problem...I never have had kuck with Bingoz either, save 70 coupons and still didn't win gave up after that....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #4
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah, I did it just yesterday, go back today and find that 60-something people have won already. I just get frustrated with Bingoz. I used to love this game but now find it not enjoyable because I never have a chance at winning because someone wins everyday. It used to be the same person winning (or it would be the same name, anyway for some reason) and now it's a lot of people winning everyday. I'm having the same problem you are.

Here I thought I would actually get to play Bingoz when they did that 5 coupon at a time rule. Guess not.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #5

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I have never won a bingoz either. It seems it's always the same ones too that win.
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 

I had that glitch for a while. I noticed that after doing all three games if I returned to the one ball game it still said I had one ball. But I tested it a couple of times and every time it let me spin for another ball it had also removed the one I had previously won. So, that particular glitch shouldn't have helped anyone win. Bingoz just takes a really long time to win because there are so many people playing. I think I've only won any of the games 2 or maybe 3 times in over a year of trying on multiple accounts. (And I never used the 80 coupon trick.)
sajcwebin is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #7

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

I used 35 coupons once and didn't even cover 25% of the board. I saved them up after being so frustrated that my boards were always reset because someone always won. I haven't even tried playing since. I don't bother with the scratch game (the tickets) very often either. Sometimes I can't get the coin to scratch the card anyway.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:43 AM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut958
I read on a thread earlier, there was a glitch (imagine that!) that people were getting to do it over and over...that could be part of the problem...I never have had kuck with Bingoz either, save 70 coupons and still didn't win gave up after that....
I'm sorry you wasted 70 coupons. The magic number for a 100% guaranteed win is 85. Ant.Igon.us has a wonderful site about it. BERTX crunched the numbers and there's a wondeful explanation about it there. You may want to google that.

And as per the glitch (yes I can imagine another lol) I read the same thread. I don't believe it's a good idea to exploit this glitch. Anyway, you can earn more by playing games ...the kc to minute ratio isn't good and risking the account is not appealing either.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #9

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

okey doke
with the world down most of the day, I do my balls and 22 folk won at 2 ball bingo and 88 won the three ball?????????
I know I will probably never win, but these odds seem incredible. And no, I do not have more important things to worry about thankfully! ha ha
Other than if I can find caring valley critters prior to easter
Old 03-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #10

I finally saw where there is a newer post of this dilemma. My question is now, are these "winners" at least splitting the pot??? Then I would not feel like I have so much less of a chance of even bothering to play,
Closed