Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Kat32225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Bingoz...how do they keep winning so frequently?

Seems like someone wins bingoz 1 ball game daily...how is that possible?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
Tonyjrsmom
tonyjrsmom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Bingoz...how do they keep winning so frequently?

I would like to know that too!! I cant seem to get even close on ANY of the Bingo cards!!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #3
momof2girlz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure a lot of the winners are people who save up many, many bingoz coupons and use them all at once. It seems like I read here once of someone who used something like 50 at once in order to win.
That's why we stopped bothering with playing bingo, it's not worth the trouble. We do however get and save all the bingo coupons so if I ever get around to being gifted, someone might want to trade for them. I think one of my girls has about 19 coupons now.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think you have to have at least 100 bingoz coupons, I gave up on it a long time ago.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
Chocolate765

EllieOxen is on a distinguished road

You need a ton of Bingoz Coupons.Probably about 100 or so.It's not really worth it.I \You can make 1,000KC in Quizzy's in a hour.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

My brothers both won the 2 or 3 ball game, I cannot recall. But is it weird that "Kat with Joccy" wins about 2 times per week? Maybe even 1 if she's THAT unlucky.
obsessive is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking that maybe there is a cheat that ganz hasn't fixed yet. I personally know people that have 100 coupons and that even they get mad because they still dont win. I know that there are programs designed to hack into the flash player data, and it seems all to COINCIDENTAL that the winners are ALWAYS on the 1 ball game. I never have this issue with 2 ball and 3 ball games, and if they do in fact have 100 coupons wouldn't they have at it with all 3 games? I also find that when you do win bingo, which I have several times on the 3 ball, it takes 3 WEEKS for the game to be reset. I find it terribly hard to compute the odds of winning the 1 ball game to the 3 ball game, with more than 1 winner on the one ball game every day! One word IMPOSSIBLE, there is a high possibility that there is a cheat out there. RMan
Old 03-24-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
Kat32225 is an unknown quantity at this point

where do you get bingoz coupons?
Old 03-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Something else I notices with my bingo cards it that I was VERY close to 3 bingoz on my 3 ball game and when I opened up bingo today I wasn't even close to 1!! They must have rearranged my card somehow!! I am very disappointed.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
Tiso55 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Kat32225
where do you get bingoz coupons?
Kat, you can get coupons from Trading Cards. Also watch your Daily Activities when sometimes they are given away. Good luck!
Closed