Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 07:21 AM   #1
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Bingoz, Care Award, Phones NOT working

Well, when I logged on this morning, the phones were still not working. But when I went in to do my daily Bingoz and Care Award, they both were still set for yesterday. That is, I have a zero on the ball cage for Bingoz and all seven days have been opened on the Care Award. Anyone else having this problem. I logged in and out a couple of times with no luck. Guess I'll try again later.:koala::ppony: Lil Lil :pig:
aussierocky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 07:26 AM   #2
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Bingoz, Care Award, Phones NOT working

1st post - Yes - I have the same problem

the phones have been down since yesterday - I hope they get it fixed soon. I can send kinzpost but not add any new friends..

Maybe they are getting the new Kinz Chat fixed
Old 11-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru

whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

Hi! My Care Award is messed up too!!!

... But you can get your phone to come on by going to rhe clubhouse... Tedious, but it gets you there!!!???
Old 11-19-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by whzqzi
Hi! My Care Award is messed up too!!!

... But you can get your phone to come on by going to rhe clubhouse... Tedious, but it gets you there!!!???

same here!! :/
Old 11-19-2007, 10:23 AM   #5

lillycat is on a distinguished road

I haven't tried the bingoz, but when I went to the care award it was the same thing, only it also said that I had received my award for Monday. Weird!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #6
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I couldn't do KinzCare this morning
either. It's probably just a minor glitch that
will be fixed soon. (I hope.)
Good luck everyone!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #7
xllsoddancer2813x
Gifted

Dancer2813 is an unknown quantity at this point

it let me click the button but it made monday back to the question mark
Old 11-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #8
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

still not working - pet care award??
Old 11-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #9
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by aussierocky
Well, when I logged on this morning, the phones were still not working. But when I went in to do my daily Bingoz and Care Award, they both were still set for yesterday. That is, I have a zero on the ball cage for Bingoz and all seven days have been opened on the Care Award. Anyone else having this problem. I logged in and out a couple of times with no luck. Guess I'll try again later.:koala::ppony: Lil Lil :pig:
Exact same problem for me!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:15 PM   #10
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Yep..didn't work today for me either. Wonder if they will give everyone credit .
Closed