Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Angry Unanswered: Bingoz

Help.... Wacky Bingoz has gone wacko... I went to do my daily events and it said -1 at 1 ball, 2 ball and 3 ball.... how on earth it could possibly be -1 I'll never understand... I kept hoping that it'd correct itself sometime during the day, but it didn't. Any thoughts on how to fix it? Or how to get it fixed? It was that way for all our accounts. Anybody else have this issue? It's not like I've ever won anything on it, but still, I like playing and hoping that maybe the next ball will win it....
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #2
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Bingoz

2 times this week, when I logged to my account and tried to play Wacky's Bingoz it said I had already played, which I had not. I actually e-mailed Ganz today, but I haven't gotten a reply. Given that it is a weekend it might take a while, but I will try to let you know if I find out anything. It is a bummer.
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2007, 12:04 AM   #3
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

That happened to us too.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:05 AM   #4
ODELLM50
Gift Guru

SatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of light

This happened to me, too, today and I thought it was just me. Did it ever correct itself? Please let me know if you have any insight into this.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:36 AM   #5
ash*

i don't play. i don't like it that much
Old 06-10-2007, 02:49 AM   #6
eveyelle
Gifted

eveyelle is on a distinguished road

It's happening to me and my daughter, three times this week it says I have already played when I haven't.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:49 AM   #7
pandapawn43

This issue happens a lot! Log off and Log back on Webkinz world again. If that doesn't happen notify Ganz. Maybe they can tell you exactly what is wrong with Webkinz World. Well If they can't tell you and they don't know then maybe it's your computer.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:44 AM   #8
froggsie
Webkinz :)

froggsie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm keeping an eye on this thread because since yesterday I've been at -1. I logged off and on several times since I noticed it and it has not reset. I'm pretty sure it isn't a computer problem with so many of us having the same problem. I've been saving bingo coupons - do some of the rest of you at -1 have coupons? I was wondering if that was the common theme. I have three kids also on webkinz and their BINGO is working correctly and they have no coupons.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:16 PM   #9
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

I have coupons too.... and so do the others here. Hummm... I wonder if you're right about it being only those with coupons. I've had that -1 all weekend. I sent an e-mail to them... but so far, no word... and you know when you do it in WW and they say you'll have a mailed answer in 24hrs... that hasn't happened either. It's weird. I'll keep checking in and if I get an answer I'll let ya all know.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:27 PM   #10
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Angry Re: Bingoz

I haven't been able to do the bingoz for about 3 days, it keeps saying 0 spins left. We have 3 computers so I know it is not the computers. A friend of mine in a different state has no problem. If anyone hears anything please let us al know.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Closed