Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 07:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Bingo and tournament arena

For several weeks now my daily bingo game has been missing from my list of daily activities. Also, regardless of which game I go to the arena keeps timing me out. Is anyone else having these problems?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
buffaloshelley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Bingo and tournament arena

Can only speak on BINGO. To play the game, go to the Newspaper page. Bingo is in the upper right hand corner now. Click on the SMALL box, not the bigger box which is below the one you want to use.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:18 AM   #3

buffaloshelley explained that and yes I am also having trouble with the Arena. Ever since they decided to do only two colors for the KinzChat Phone, there have been problems like when waiting for another player to join, it times out and games have gone missing like Webkinz SuperModelz, Webkinz Chef Challenge, and other two-player games.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #4
Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Ya, Bingoz isn't on the daily activities anymore, but you can still play play clicking the Bingoz button at the top righthad side of the newspaper page. Hope this helps
Old 08-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
Atoklas is on a distinguished road

How is this bingo game supposed to work? I saw an earlier post that the game was back, and it could be accessed from the newspaper. I quickly logged back on to play the game, even though I don't like it, so I could get all the annoying bingo coupons out of my dock. I thought that the numbers that matched would stay from one day to the next, but they don't. Is there any point to this game at all?
Atoklas is offline Female