Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: a big quizzy's blast mistake!!!

hey, yesterday i did quizzy's blast on ww. then there was a question: which planet has 16 moons. the answer was jupiter but i know that jupiter has 63 moons!!! not only 16
did anyone else get this question? and why did they have a wrong question?

thanks
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 07:29 AM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: a big quizzy's blast mistake!!!

You are right. I looked it up and jupiter does have 63 moons. I think Ganz should learn more about Jupiter before they make questions about it, lol.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Wow, this is kind of scary.
How are kids supposed to learn if all they do is put wrong answers.
Hopefully they will take that off there.
I have no idea why they would put a wrong answer out there like that put maybe it was a glitch.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 09-19-2011, 07:52 AM   #4

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Hmm, GANZ must have meant 63, maybe it was a typo. Hopefully they will fix this soon, thank's for bringing this to our attention .
Koodo is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #5
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

There are many, many errors in Quizzy's, as well as lots of grammar mistakes in many of the WKN kinz adventures (e.g. using I when it should be me).
I'm sure any teachers spend lots of time cringing

I've e-mailed some big ones, but I guess then don't care enough to correct it or send people to science or grammar refresher courses.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 01:58 AM   #6
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Great job noticing the error in Quizzy's. Hopefully, Ganz will fix this soon! Thank you for sharing with us!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #7

Zingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud of

Do you think that maybe there were only 16 discovered when GANZ wrote that question?
Zingozman is offline Male
Old 09-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #8
marshma

cheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to behold

It must be a typo or grammar mistake. Some of Quizzy's happen to be like that. This is bad if kids are learning the wrong things. Perhaps you should contact ganz and make sure they have they're answers right. Nice work finding that out!
cheesedreams is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #9
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Wow, I would expect GANZ to know that. Very interesting.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

It's a mistake, good for you for catching it!

There are errors and typos everywhere, in encyclopedias, reference books, and especially on the Internet. Even the most carefully-edited textbooks will have a few mistakes that slipped by the editor. When you consider the large number of questions in Quizzy's, only a small fraction of them have errors.

Their grammar does leave something to be desired, though.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jupiter, small was here :], soa