Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Default Re: BIG question....

*WHEW*, Thank you Pounder, Kelly, Auntjenny7 and Ergoiam
for relieving my mind that I might loose my account and pets!!!
I kept hearing the warnings of Ganz saying "no
more then 100 pets on any account or there will be problems"...
so I really was trying to adopt slowly on this account...but, before I knew it (too
many darn cute Webbies out there *sigh*) I was up to 98 and
was afraid I wouldn't be able to get in, get kicked off, lots of
glitches or not be able to adopt anymore pets on it.
I have started another account (just in case) but my first is still
my favorite.

Edited to THANK, DramaQueen and CindyMommy for their help too!!!

Last edited by Ebabe; 03-11-2009 at 11:54 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #12
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
I noticed on the front page that they removed the badge for more than 50 pets (I think?) in the attempt to caution people not to adopt more than 50.

I have almost 100, myself.
They still have the badge, I just checked my friends page.. They have the 300 pets badge.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You should be fine. I have a lot more pets on my original account. However, when they started getting up there I started another account and now I don't adopt on the first account except to keep it active or the POM if I don't have it there already.

And I'm sure there is a time limit after your account expires when you have to adopt another pet or lose the account.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Ebabe
*WHEW*, Thank you Pounder, Kelly, Auntjenny7 and Ergoiam
for relieving my mind that I might loose my account and pets!!!
I kept hearing the warnings of Ganz saying "no
more then 100 pets on any account or there will be problems"...
so I really was trying to adopt slowly on this account...but, before I knew it (too
many darn cute Webbies out there *sigh*) I was up to 98 and
was afraid I wouldn't be able to get in, get kicked off, lots of
glitches or not be able to adopt anymore pets on it.
I have started another account (just in case) but my first is still
my favorite.
No problem.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I spoke with a Customer Service rep on Monday when I adopted my domino cat and was locked out of my account...she said "I see you have over 100 pets on your account, that is not good" and I said "why?" and she said they recommend no more than 100 pets per account and I asked " then why do they have the 150 pets badge and 300 pets badge available?" and her response was "oh, those are not intended to be earned"
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #16

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Thanks, Mamabear...appreciate your help!!

OH NO!! FrogKissingLady, I hope she was "wrong"...but, as
Marmabear said, I've stopped adopting on this account (will only add
one a year to keep the account going...but, that will still
be over 100 pets in 3 years *yikes*). I hate that they put a limit
on how many pets you can have (if this is true...maybe this CS gal
didn't know for sure...why else would they have badges?).
Old 03-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I asked " then why do they have the 150 pets badge and 300 pets badge available?" and her response was "oh, those are not intended to be earned"

Customer Service at its best!

I would recommend adopting one pet to renew the account when that time comes. I know there are lots of accounts with over a hundred pets, so I wouldn't worry. I know that once upon a time there was an option to pay a renewal fee instead of adopting another pet, but I don't think that exists any more.

If it were me, I would adopt more pets to the secondary account since the first one is pretty full. We operate two accounts, and that seems to go pretty good.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #18
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I think it depends on a few factors...the biggest is how good your computer is, how much RAM you have and what your internet connection is like. It takes time to load script for all the pets.

I spoke to a REP who is very good at his job. He suggested not to adopt more than 100 pets. I have over 120 on that account...things are fine for me. Now, ask yourself what you take away from the fact that they have a 300 pets badge!? It means they think it's ok. So, if you start to see any slowness to this ...adopt on a 2nd account. I know it's a hard choice but we've had to make it too.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #19

Hotmonkey is on a distinguished road

I don't think its the amount of webkinz at all.... I think it's that Ganz that makes them.
Hotmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #20
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i think you are fine

there is a mypage badge for having 300 pets, so i think that is a sign that we can have at leat that many
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed