Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Default Answered: A Big Problem with Travel Agency Tickets- HELP!

So... I want to take a vacation, BUT, I can't because I apparently have 9 Tropical Island Tickets in my ticket holder. Debbie won't let me buy another. I don't want to use these tickets because that would be cheating. I don't want to call Ganz if there's something else I can do. Should I just call Ganz?
Jojii is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by luvzfrogs
You should use some tickets then you can buy more after you use some of them
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Re: A Big Problem with Travel Agency Tickets- HELP!

You have too many tickets. Use one - how is that cheating?
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I'm not sure how that would be cheating. Are you deluxe?
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I don't see how it would be cheating if you bought the tickets and just haven't used them. Why do you think it is cheating?
Old 06-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #5

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Deluxe members get a free ticket every month. I have a bunch to get rid of too.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #6

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

It's not "cheating" to use those tickets. Go ahead and use them.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I also found out recently that I had approximately 10 unused tickets - it is a benefit of Deluxe membership! Enjoy!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
lele74343

lele74343 has a spectacular aura aboutlele74343 has a spectacular aura about

you have to many tickets that simple ! hope that helps
lele74343 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #9
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Oh, if you're Deluxe you get free ones all the time! I thought you only got ONE! Oopsies!_
Looks like we'll be taking a NICE LONG vacation. Thanks! I thought it was a glitch.
Jojii is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #10
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Yeah I had that problem too, because I had gotten them from being Deluxe. The way to get Debbie Dragon to add you, in this case, is to have her send your pets to the spa. This worked for me today. Then, you can use one of your vacation tickets to go make friends with Sheldon!
balletrockstar is offline Female
Closed